Mom Confessions

nolo82
Eww....Would you eat these?? Pix included
by nolo82
September 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Marshmallows dipped in caramel, peanut butter, or butterscotch to resemble used q-tips

DDs Bday is next month and we are going to make creepy and cute Halloween treats for the guests. Even though they aren't filthy used q-tips, would you sample 'em? 

Do y'all have any creepy or cute Halloween treat faves? 

ETA-

Thanks to TheMaskedMommy and PepperWillow for this idea!! Kitty litter cake!!

Replies

• Ladypickelz2012
    September 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM
    Lol i wish my dd had a birthday in october! She a January baby. That be cute idea!(: lol

Quoting nolo82:

Yum! Im goin to make some with peanut butter and candy corn for teeth.

Quoting Ladypickelz2012:

• rosemagic01
    September 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I made the qtips! They were VERY good! I used butterscotch though!  You should make the jello blood worms they look and feel SO real but SUPER yummy too! Easy to make! 

this is what i made for my son's birthday party in 09' Itss the ear wax blood warms chocolate armpit hair and gobin nails. I made bones out of bread dough and had dipping sauce and a random bits of other things. Nutter butter ghosts and such. 

• Meghan6391
    September 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM

they are and they are SOOOO cute. also if you go to walmart (i use this store b/c i know they have the little books) they have a recipe book around check out that changes for the seasons and holidays. they have the cutest ideas in them and they are all yummy!! 

Quoting nolo82:

Sounds yummy!! Gotta try that. Thanks :)

Quoting Meghan6391:

I dont have a picture of it but it is sooo cute and sooo yummy. take crushed up oreos and place them in the bottom of a cup (clear cup) and place chocolate pudding on that then some lighter pudding and a few gummy worms!! then another scoop of chocolate on top take some green sprinkles and make it look like gass and a marshmellow to look like a ghost or a tombstone. they are sooo cute and sooo yummy im making them for school this year :) i cant wait for my boys to be old enough for parties lol

• VintageWife

Those are funny. I'll have to tell my mom about them. She's always trying to come up with funny stuff like that.

• mommyajay
    Marking my spot
  • mommyajay
    Marking my spot
  • she_walk_softly
    September 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    I would eat it.
    I have a good Halloween treat.
    Make deviled eggs add green food color when making the yellows,fill the whites put a sliced black olive as an eyeball on the green filling.Draw bloodshot veins on the whites with paparicka* and a wet tooth pick.

Goblin eyes.
  • OxbAbIebxO
    September 18, 2012 at 10:56 PM
    We do the kitty litter cake every year :)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    September 18, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Eww

• OxbAbIebxO
    September 18, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    I did a Halloween party for my sons 1st birthday, I'll try to find some pics.

Mom Confessions