Mom Confessions

nolo82
Eww....Would you eat these?? Pix included
by nolo82
September 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Marshmallows dipped in caramel, peanut butter, or butterscotch to resemble used q-tips

DDs Bday is next month and we are going to make creepy and cute Halloween treats for the guests. Even though they aren't filthy used q-tips, would you sample 'em? 

Do y'all have any creepy or cute Halloween treat faves? 

ETA-

Thanks to TheMaskedMommy and PepperWillow for this idea!! Kitty litter cake!!

Replies

• Dextons_Mommy
    September 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM

No, but that's only because I don't like caramel or butterscotch. Maybe I'd eat the peanut butter ones, but I don't care much for peanut butter either. 

• Hoevegirl1986
    September 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM
    Same here

Quoting Maks1mommy:

Yeah, I would. But I'm not easily grossed out, I'll eat anything lol.

• nolo82
    by nolo82
    September 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    I saw the mummy dogs! They looked cute and yummy

Quoting PepperWillow:

litterbox cake is pretty gross. i prefer graveyard dirt cakes though. mummy dogs are pigs in a blanket with eyes.

• Tink0711
    September 18, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    I wouldn't. I like the other stuff though.
  • PeregrineWaltz

I'd try all of it, how can you expect your kids to try new weird things if you don't do the same?

• Rosamaria101
    Carefully peel grapes and have children stick their fingers in a bowl. Tell them that theyre eyeballs. Cooked spaghetti noodles are worms. Apple peels are skin. All this with eyes closed. Then opened have them drink blood wine ( red food coloring in carbonated welches juice) or rotten brain juice (same as blood wine but use green or whatever color your heart desires and add gummy worms for an added eww factor) and brains blood and worms( spaghetti and ground beef). For desert have them eat either death by chocolate( alternating layers of brownies chocolate pudding whip cream and finely chopped candy bar of your choice) or mud pies ( a chocolate graham cracker pie crust or brownie base with chocolate pudding with crumbled brownie or oreo cookies on top... Embellish with gummy worms or whatever you please... When i think of more things i will edit my reply. Hope this helps!!!!!
  • nolo82
    by nolo82
    Id like to place my order now, thanks! Lol

Quoting MommaOfFive440:

Those are kinda gross lol. I made a cake last year. Chocolate frosting, crushed up oreos to look like dirt, mini butterfingers(with the choclate peeled off) to look like fresh tombs, mini crunch bars with gel writing as tomb stones, and gummy worms stuck in and coming out of the dirt. It was cute! Im gonna do it this year too
  • Bradysmom83
    That's so freaking cute !!
  • krusesbaby
    September 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    We make puppy chow but use grape nuts instead of chex cereal. Then put it in a new cat pan and roll up Tootsie tolls and use a cat scoop for the serving spoon. At first no one ate it and now every one loves it. Also worms in dirt. Dds bday is Halloween so we have a lota cool stuff
  • nolo82
    by nolo82
    September 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Sounds yummy!! Gotta try that. Thanks :)

Quoting Meghan6391:

I dont have a picture of it but it is sooo cute and sooo yummy. take crushed up oreos and place them in the bottom of a cup (clear cup) and place chocolate pudding on that then some lighter pudding and a few gummy worms!! then another scoop of chocolate on top take some green sprinkles and make it look like gass and a marshmellow to look like a ghost or a tombstone. they are sooo cute and sooo yummy im making them for school this year :) i cant wait for my boys to be old enough for parties lol

Mom Confessions