Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
nolo82
Eww....Would you eat these?? Pix included
by nolo82
September 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Marshmallows dipped in caramel, peanut butter, or butterscotch to resemble used q-tips

DDs Bday is next month and we are going to make creepy and cute Halloween treats for the guests. Even though they aren't filthy used q-tips, would you sample 'em? 

Do y'all have any creepy or cute Halloween treat faves? 

ETA-

Thanks to TheMaskedMommy and PepperWillow for this idea!! Kitty litter cake!!

Replies

• BamaMommy2
    September 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Sure, why the hell not? Ya only live once!

• TairyHesticle
    September 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM
    I would try it all...good ideas!
  • Rosamaria101
    September 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    You are welcome

Quoting nolo82:

LOVE LOVE LOVE these ideas!!! Thanks so much :)

Quoting Rosamaria101:

Carefully peel grapes and have children stick their fingers in a bowl. Tell them that theyre eyeballs. Cooked spaghetti noodles are worms. Apple peels are skin. All this with eyes closed. Then opened have them drink blood wine ( red food coloring in carbonated welches juice) or rotten brain juice (same as blood wine but use green or whatever color your heart desires and add gummy worms for an added eww factor) and brains blood and worms( spaghetti and ground beef). For desert have them eat either death by chocolate( alternating layers of brownies chocolate pudding whip cream and finely chopped candy bar of your choice) or mud pies ( a chocolate graham cracker pie crust or brownie base with chocolate pudding with crumbled brownie or oreo cookies on top... Embellish with gummy worms or whatever you please... When i think of more things i will edit my reply. Hope this helps!!!!!

• Aamy
    by Aamy
    September 19, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    I have made the kitty litter cake before, was lots of fun to make. Not many ate it hehe.
  • SC_MomofTeens
    September 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    I've made a.kitty litter cake once. I was actually pretty good.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts