Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mommy4two
Beyond stressed!!!
September 17, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I hate not being self suffent lately, it's driving me plum crazy!!!! I've never had problems paying my bills up til about 3 months ago and all I feel like I do is move 2 steps forward and 100 back... My mortage is 3 months behind and my power and utlities are going to be shut off in the next 3-5 days "depends on which one" :-(  My deadbeat for an ex-husband owes $1,151.09 in child support and I'm having issues getting my daughters SSI check due to a screw up so I'm waiting on that for the past two months.... What's that old saying when it rains it pours!!! Before anyone starts the whole get a job bit I do work...

I've literally pawned everything I can think of that I own, sold some stuff in a yard sale, and even took a loan out  on my fully paid for car :-(

Which now that doesn't look good either, literally on E in gas and I have less than 10 dollars to my name.... Dear God, I need a miracle :-(

Seriously coming short of standing on a street corner of OBT I don't know what to do... any suggestions...

Replies

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN