Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Breastfeeding mama's your boobs look like socks
by Anonymous
September 14, 2012 at 5:32 PM

To all of the women who breastfeed and want to hate on the ones who didn't, you're just mad the non breastfeeding women's boobs don't look like socks and ours do. There's no other reasonable explanation as to why you would get so pissed off another woman didn't breastfeed her child. There's nothing wrong with formula these days. So again, you're just mad your boobs look like worn out socks and theirs do not.

There's my opinion of the day. 

Ps. I breastfed so I can say this. 

Replies

• Danita42
    September 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM

• quickbooksworm
    September 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM
    Eh, being a 32A there's not enough to hang like a sock.
  • Anonymous 25
    by Anonymous 25
    September 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

I can not picture how a boob could ever look like a sock....LOL

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    September 14, 2012 at 8:28 PM
    Yes, breast is best but feeding your child formula is not the same as feeding them a Big Mac, you stupid woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess us bf moms are bitches because we put the needs of our baby ahead of our own vanity. Formula is like serving your child a Big mac. It will fill him/her up but it won't make him/her healthy.

• LovelyJay512
    September 14, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    Lmao, no OP.
    The real truth is that other women pay my bills and pay for my living overall, so they are able to tell me what to do online and bash me for the decisions I make.
  • cowgirlsmommy
    September 14, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    My boobs don't look like socks and I breastfed. Formula will never be as good as mama milk.
  • Mommie_to_Bee
    September 14, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    My boobs are great and i breastfeed. Btw look up the facts, breastfeeding does NOT make ur boobs sag! Pregnancy does! Duhhhh!
  • Mommie_to_Bee
    September 14, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    My boobs are great and i breastfeed. Btw look up the facts, breastfeeding does NOT make ur boobs sag! Pregnancy does! Duhhhh!
  • Jessiejem
    September 14, 2012 at 8:36 PM
    Wow lol
  • Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    September 14, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    Well, the way I see it...
    If you look at the stats the majority of mothers on WIC are ffers. First off they are wasting my tax $s on something (inferior) that they could be getting for free. Then when their kid get sick all the time my tax $s, in the form of medicaid, pay for him to see the dr.
    Personally I would rather see the $ going towards something like education...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, breast is best but feeding your child formula is not the same as feeding them a Big Mac, you stupid woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess us bf moms are bitches because we put the needs of our baby ahead of our own vanity. Formula is like serving your child a Big mac. It will fill him/her up but it won't make him/her healthy.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN