Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If you aren't going to breastfeed..
by Anonymous
September 13, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Then pay for your own formula! If you can't bf for a real medical reason, then this isn't directed towards you. If you are simply just choosing to not bf because you don't feel like it, don't want to get saggy boobs (which isn't caused by bf anyway), don't want to be tied down, etc, then pay for your OWN formula. Why choose not to bf when you're perfectly capable to for free, and choose to go get WIC and have them provide you with formula? It costs the government millions every year. If you CHOOSE not to nurse, fine, but be prepared to provide for own child then, because you're choosing to opt out of the free option!

Replies

• areyouatroll
    September 13, 2012 at 9:53 PM
    Because they are lazy moochers with their hands out.
  • embersparkle
    Please tell us how to run our lives....
  • CamMa
    by CamMa
    Blaaaaaaahhhhh!
  • areyouatroll
    September 13, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    No really idk. Peoples sense of responsibility is very skewed these days, they think they deserve WIC and free shit
  • CheesyKitty
    Hey guess what, it's free for them! Wow that's killed your logic pretty quick. Free or free? Hmm shut up.
  • louzannalady
    "Naaayyyy!", says the dead horse.
  • destiny2nv
    September 13, 2012 at 9:56 PM
    please .. . my DS was so tongue tied. after months of trying to Bf I switched to FF ON WIC. We were both much happier. what's wrong with that ?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    It isn't free. It's free for them, and that's all they care about. It ISN'T free for the government. They aren't responsible for feeding someone's baby.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Hey guess what, it's free for them! Wow that's killed your logic pretty quick. Free or free? Hmm shut up.

• Kmary
    by Kmary

I generally can't stand these PA related posts, but this one I do sort of agree with.  I breastfed for a lot of reasons, but the money savings was definitely one of them.  We are comfortably financially, but yeah, I do sort of think that people who are struggling financially and relying on PA should try to bf because it is free (obviously excluding medical issues, etc).  It seems perfectly logical to me.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    Then this post isn't about you. Read the post again.

Quoting destiny2nv:

please .. . my DS was so tongue tied. after months of trying to Bf I switched to FF ON WIC. We were both much happier. what's wrong with that ?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts