Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Not the father *update :(
by Anonymous
September 11, 2012 at 11:46 PM
My foster brother just discovered that the baby his wife just had is not his. He was going through paper work from the hospital and the baby has a different blood type then him and his wife. He is devastated.

**Baby J isn't not my brother's child. He has left to stay with our older brother until he is calm enough to confront the bitch. I'll update again when I have more news.

Replies

• Steph103
    September 12, 2012 at 1:22 AM

How can that be when she said the girl is A and her bro is a O and the A plus the O can not make a B

Quoting Charleereno:

http://www.canadiancrc.com/paternity_determination_blood_type.aspx
    Blood type chart. He might be the dad.

• Anonymous 16
    by Anonymous 16
    September 12, 2012 at 1:22 AM

LOL you continue to put me down. And how exactly is Hooked on Phonics in anyway relevant to biology? 

Again, call me names all you want. But you have yet to actually respond to anything. 

Quoting FitMom2025:

Are you for fucking real right now?  I'm sorry, my brain just can't handle any more stupidity tonight.  Get some Hooked on Phonics and then perhaps we can talk again.  I'll bring my flash cards, you bring the scientifically impossible bullshit, it'll be grand.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol call me names all you like. 

damn i got under your skin didnt I? 

you cant say that 'blood type cannot determine paternity' but then turn around to say 'blood type can rule out a parent' 

basic common sense there dear. 

how old are you? are you one of those mothers in that other post that said you graduated highschool in 2011? lol

Quoting FitMom2025:

LISTEN YOU DENSE MORON, no one is saying blood type determines paternity, we are saying that a blood type CAN RULE OUT A POSSIBLE PARENT, because certain combinations are not possible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh so bloodtype is not part of DNA then? 

well then, why wouldnt you get a DNA test instead of just blood typing to test paternity? 

this whole post reeks of idiocy and ignorance. 

Quoting FitMom2025:

Ok, pretend I'm talking in a very slow voice.  Each parent contributes alleles to each child.  For example, my mother is A+.  A+ can carry O recessively.  My Father is B.  B can carry O recessively.  They each contributesd an allele to me when I was conceieved.  I am O, therefore they contributed the O allele they carried recessively.  if either of them had contributed their A or B allele, I would be A or B type, because those are dominant. 

Quoting Anonymous:

for so many women claiming to 'know their biology' 

you all seem to be over looking the fact that GRANDPARENTS can play a part in blood type as well as the parents.

as said by another poster...its simple biology. 

• Anonymous 16
    by Anonymous 16
    September 12, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I never denied that fact. But in one sentence she first said it cannot. Then said it can. I was simply pointing out her inconsistencies. 

And the fact that she has yet to actually discuss anything. She simply went off on a name calling triad. And then with her trashy slang, had the audacity to imply that I needed a refresher course in phonics lol. 

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

She's not the one saying that. Science says it. Blood type CAN rule out a parent.
    Quoting Anonymous:

you cant say that 'blood type cannot determine paternity' but then turn around to say 'blood type can rule out a parent' 

how old are you? are you one of those mothers in that other post that said you graduated highschool in 2011? lol

Quoting FitMom2025:

LISTEN YOU DENSE MORON, no one is saying blood type determines paternity, we are saying that a blood type CAN RULE OUT A POSSIBLE PARENT, because certain combinations are not possible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

well then, why wouldnt you get a DNA test instead of just blood typing to test paternity? 

Quoting FitMom2025:

Ok, pretend I'm talking in a very slow voice.  Each parent contributes alleles to each child.  For example, my mother is A+.  A+ can carry O recessively.  My Father is B.  B can carry O recessively.  They each contributesd an allele to me when I was conceieved.  I am O, therefore they contributed the O allele they carried recessively.  if either of them had contributed their A or B allele, I would be A or B type, because those are dominant. 

Quoting Anonymous:

you all seem to be over looking the fact that GRANDPARENTS can play a part in blood type as well as the parents.

• Anonymous 20
    by Anonymous 20
    September 12, 2012 at 1:28 AM

There were no inconsistancies. Blood factor CAN RULE OUT A FATHER. Blood factor CAN NOT DETERMINE WHO IS THE FATHER. ONLY WHO IS NOT BECAUSE SOME BLOOD TYPES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE. That DOES NOT mean that you can tell exactly who the father IS because there are MILLIONS of other men that MIGHT HAVE THE SAME BLOOD TYPE that would create other certain blood types. Do you need anything else explained? You realize you look like an idiot right???

Quoting Anonymous:

I never denied that fact. But in one sentence she first said it cannot. Then said it can. I was simply pointing out her inconsistencies. 

And the fact that she has yet to actually discuss anything. She simply went off on a name calling triad. And then with her trashy slang, had the audacity to imply that I needed a refresher course in phonics lol. 

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

She's not the one saying that. Science says it. Blood type CAN rule out a parent.
    Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Hipp-Ee-Chik37
    September 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    There are some blood types of blood that have to belong to one parent or the other and the child has to be a varient of the two parents otherwise the child can't be a child of one of those parents.
  • Anonymous 16
    by Anonymous 16
    September 12, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

There was no inconsistancies. Blood factor CAN RULE OUT A FATHER. Blood factor CAN NOT DETERMINE WHO IS THE FATHER. ONLY WHO IS NOT BECAUSE SOME BLOOD TYPES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE. That DOES NOT mean that you can tell exactly who the father IS because there are MILLIONS of other men that MIGHT HAVE THE SAME BLOOD TYPE that would create other certain blood types. Do you need anything else explained? You realize you look like an idiot right???

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

• harpsichord
    September 12, 2012 at 1:31 AM
    Holy fuck you are dim.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 20
    by Anonymous 20
    September 12, 2012 at 1:31 AM

LOL I feel no need to look smarter but maybe caps will get through this idiots head since no amount of scientific explanation will...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

There was no inconsistancies. Blood factor CAN RULE OUT A FATHER. Blood factor CAN NOT DETERMINE WHO IS THE FATHER. ONLY WHO IS NOT BECAUSE SOME BLOOD TYPES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE. That DOES NOT mean that you can tell exactly who the father IS because there are MILLIONS of other men that MIGHT HAVE THE SAME BLOOD TYPE that would create other certain blood types. Do you need anything else explained? You realize you look like an idiot right???

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 16
    by Anonymous 16
    September 12, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Holy fuck you are easy. 

Quoting harpsichord:

Holy fuck you are dim.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FitMom2025:

Quoting Anonymous:

• FitMom2025
    September 12, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Oh, hey, someone who possesses reading comprehension skills, look at that!!  Thank you, geez.

Quoting Anonymous:

There were no inconsistancies. Blood factor CAN RULE OUT A FATHER. Blood factor CAN NOT DETERMINE WHO IS THE FATHER. ONLY WHO IS NOT BECAUSE SOME BLOOD TYPES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE. That DOES NOT mean that you can tell exactly who the father IS because there are MILLIONS of other men that MIGHT HAVE THE SAME BLOOD TYPE that would create other certain blood types. Do you need anything else explained? You realize you look like an idiot right???

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts