Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
champagne_rose
Is it harder to clean a BIG house/ Apartment or a smaller one?
September 6, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I say a smaller place(unless that place has so little stuff). There is a lot of moving things around just to sweep. Instead of one big space to sweep and mop(or in my case wet jet because of hardwood) there is a lot of moving everything just to get it clean. This is one example.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    September 6, 2012 at 8:15 PM
    Smaller...no storage
  • Canvas_says
    September 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I would agree and say a smaller place is harder to clean and keep clean. In a larger place something like some dishes on the counter won't look quite so bad as it would in a small home making it appear "dirty" or cluttered. A large home has a lot of hiding places. 

• LucyMom08
    I have a tiny place that I love, and 2 mini tornados...it's hard to keep clean...
  • alwayskk

The more space you have, the more cleaning you have to do.  I have gone from a one bedroom apartment to a three bedroom to a single family home. I have twice the amount of cleaning to do.

• champagne_rose

Quoting Anonymous:

Smaller...no storage

Yes, that is another good reason. We do actually have a storage unit but it doesn't have room for everything(apartment storage unit, not those bigger ones).

• meparty
    by meparty
    September 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM

4200 sq foot home WAY too freaking much to clean, vaccum, mop, sweep, dust.

• Pink.Frosting
    September 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Definitely more difficult with a bigger place.  The big places I've lived in ran me ragged trying to keep up with it all. I'm in a small place now and it's much easier.

• champagne_rose
    September 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Quoting Canvas_says:

I would agree and say a smaller place is harder to clean and keep clean. In a larger place something like some dishes on the counter won't look quite so bad as it would in a small home making it appear "dirty" or cluttered. A large home has a lot of hiding places. 

EXACTLY. For us our kitchen is small and so is our sink-so even a few dishes(rinsed) in the sink make it look trashy imo.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    For real? I swear I have become really worried about you. Have you ever been mentally evaluated?
  • daughteroftruth
    Depends on how much stuff is in the home..

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN