Mom Confessions

Cafe Steph
I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions
August 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• mamma1993
    September 5, 2012 at 4:21 AM

That is just wrong.At least you can do is move your horny arses to the couch.

• jessw2010
    September 5, 2012 at 6:37 PM

it is disgusting and wrong. the fact that the baby is asleep and doesn't know what's going on is not the point, sex is supposed to be between two people and it is disgusting to involve your tiny baby in it in bed with you.

Quoting TxBrandi:

I don't see why this is "yuck" or "disgusting", "ewww" or even wrong. Sex is not gross or disgusting and A baby has NO clue whatsoever what you are doing.  At this point, they don't know words or actions and was probably totally asleeep.  I do get why it sounds a little strange, but it's because we are thinking in terms of adults -this is a baby -it doesn't know anything -especially if it's asleep.  It just means that you are able to be totally into each other enough to step out of your "mom and dad" roles for a moment just enough to concentrate on each other -you sneak in a little fun while the baby is sleeping -but you are still "mom and dad" enough that you feel secure that the baby is safe and nearby while you are having a little "fun".   

Some parents would feel guilty leaving a baby in another room (especialy unsupervised on an adult bed) while they were doing something enjoyable for themselves.  If they don't like the baby being alone in a room in a crib while they sleep, they are not going to feel comfortable with the baby being alone while they do that either -in fact, they would feel worse about it. 

Just my two cents.

• mamma1993
    September 6, 2012 at 12:49 AM

The way I see it, looks like child neglect.Frankly I don`t think I could get into the mood with my baby even in my room.Any way you look at it the child is being exposed to sex.

• TxBrandi
    September 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Quoting jessw2010:

it is disgusting and wrong. the fact that the baby is asleep and doesn't know what's going on is not the point, sex is supposed to be between two people and it is disgusting to involve your tiny baby in it in bed with you.

ewww!  that makes it sound gross!  You are not "involving" your baby just because it is sleeping on the same bed!   Of course, I'm only picturing the baby at the other end of a King size bed -not right between mom and dad -in that case, it would seem a little wrong.   it  is still only between two people.    

I've never actually done it before -I actually prefer the baby elsewhere, but I'm not going to bash someone for it.  I just don't think it's disgusting because it's no different than the baby being in a bassinet right next to the bed -in neither case are you "involving" the baby -in the case with the bed, the baby just happens to be a bit closer.   

• jessw2010
    September 6, 2012 at 4:42 PM

yes, there is a difference, and if the baby is involved if he/she is in the same bed.

Quoting TxBrandi:

Quoting jessw2010:

ewww!  that makes it sound gross!  You are not "involving" your baby just because it is sleeping on the same bed!   Of course, I'm only picturing the baby at the other end of a King size bed -not right between mom and dad -in that case, it would seem a little wrong.   it  is still only between two people.    

I've never actually done it before -I actually prefer the baby elsewhere, but I'm not going to bash someone for it.  I just don't think it's disgusting because it's no different than the baby being in a bassinet right next to the bed -in neither case are you "involving" the baby -in the case with the bed, the baby just happens to be a bit closer.   

• wulfgarsmom
    September 8, 2012 at 10:39 PM
    No. My babies are light sleepers and I would be afraid of hurting them. Both are buzz kills for the mood. Nope. No way.

Mom Confessions