Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions
August 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• amc103
    by amc103
    August 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

thats why Im not about co-sleeping past 3 months. Parents need privacy and I dont want to sneak around all quiet with my baby in the bed....not cool. 

• jadedcynic
    August 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I really think this title should be reworded. "I had sex while my baby was in the bed" sounds a little less inappropriate.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    August 31, 2012 at 1:40 PM
    I'm single so I can't have sex but I have touched myself with my baby asleep in bed. It was early on and if I moved him to his cradle he would have started screaming and I just couldn't take it anymore I couldn't go anywhere else. Now he's either in his own bed or if it's night I might do it I my car. Which I kinda like cuz I can be loud and but have to worry. :)
  • mysticalmalissa
    August 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM

*shurgs* I dont have a problem with it.

• mommycrissa
    August 31, 2012 at 4:48 PM

My daughter's dad tried that with me and I put a stop to that right away!

• momto3infl
    August 31, 2012 at 4:50 PM

It's a baby not like they know what you are doing-if sleep very sound I see no issue I have done it years ago with our youngest in the bed.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    August 31, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Co-sleeping is bad enough. Doing it with the baby in the bed just crosses all kinds of lines. It's gross. If they remember or not, thats still an intimate moment between two adults a baby has no business being in the bed.

• brandydesiree
    August 31, 2012 at 5:51 PM
    I don't think it's a big deal. I'm sure I did this at some point when ds was a baby.
  • _AshlynNicole
    August 31, 2012 at 5:52 PM
    Nooooooo
  • deepthinker
    August 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I wouldn't even be in the mood. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts