Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
I Had Sex with My Baby in the Bed! - Coffee Shop Confessions
August 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM

It's late at night and you and hubby are frisky but baby's in the bed sleeping - what do you do? If you're like the mom in this week's episode, you get busy with baby right there!

Do you think she crossed the line? Would you ever do this?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• cherryblosso883
    September 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Ew gross. I mean we have done it with our son when he was a newborn,but he was in his bassinet.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    September 1, 2012 at 1:05 PM

People who do that are nasty.  

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    September 1, 2012 at 1:29 PM
    Disgusting.
  • buttersworth
    September 1, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I've never thought about it.

If the baby were in the bed, I would not think of having sex there because the baby would wake up and then I would not be able to finish having sex.

But now that you've asked, and I've thought about it....I probably would not. If the child were very very small like an infant, I suppose it wouldn't matter because he/she wouldn't know what was going on. But personally I just would not feel comfortable. If the child were older, of course NOT! That would be crossing a very biggy, icky line.

I still think it's dumb, though. It'd have to be the worst sex ever to do it in such a way that an infant wouldn't wake from the motion.

I mean, there's no place else in the house to do it ?

My son fell asleep in our bed once and my dh and I hadn't done it in a while, an had planned it. But our son was there. So, we pulled out the sleeper sofa. I mean, even the floor, the couch...why do it in the bed with the kid? Or wait and do it the next night.

• jonnlilithsmom
    September 1, 2012 at 3:44 PM

as long as the baby is safe before/during/after its not a big deal, IMO.... sex is completely natural, and part of a healhy relationship... if you go back in time, just 100 years, it wasn't unusual at all for entire families to live in a single room... think mom and dad didn't have sex?  where the heck do you think the "families" came from in the first place?

get over the hangups people

• ___HoPsCoTcH___
    September 1, 2012 at 3:46 PM
    I don't see the big deal. We've never done that, but I guess when the moment hits for some couples, it just hits!
  • ___HoPsCoTcH___
    September 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM
    Quoting jonnlilithsmom:

as long as the baby is safe before/during/after its not a big deal, IMO.... sex is completely natural, and part of a healhy relationship... if you go back in time, just 100 years, it wasn't unusual at all for entire families to live in a single room... think mom and dad didn't have sex?  where the heck do you think the "families" came from in the first place?

Very true! There are a few things for that matter, that many frown about, when it use to be such a natural part of life! We are still mammals afterall.
  • Melissa7881
    September 1, 2012 at 3:49 PM
    NO!!!! We go to the closet or living room. We used to go to our guest bedroom but now that I'm pregnant and its becoming our daughters room we don't go in there even though its not even set up as her nursery yet. Doesn't feel right.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    September 1, 2012 at 4:04 PM

It's disgusting. 

For those who have done this, who slept in the wet spot?  You, DH or the baby? 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    September 1, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Quoting jonnlilithsmom:

It's not about the baby being in the room, it's about the baby being in the bed with the parents that are screwing.  You're making this into a different subject than it really is and that does nothing to help. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts