Mom Confessions

thetrollcat
Accidental Pregnancies - RARELY and I call BS!
August 26, 2012 at 2:20 AM

OK there are very few people that indeed have real "accidental" pregnancies. These people are limited to folks that had surgerical procedures (women/men).

Meanwhile, being on BC and it didn't work or was 100% effective (another words you were the 1% out of that 99% odd) Im sorry but your situation is not an accident.

If you have sex, you are risking or taking the chance that you may end up pregnant at 1-10% using BC or higher. That is not an accident, that is simply taking a "chance".

Unless you "accidentally" had sex and then you got pregnant, then I will give you credit for having an "accidental" pregnancy.

Replies

• thetrollcat
    August 26, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I have no doubt that BC fails for people, I just dont believe that the pregnancies are accidents ;)

BTW did you ever find a solution?

Quoting brittani:

I don't call it an accident. But my bc has failed three times. Bc just doesn't work for me. I've tried the pill and took it at the same time every single day, I tried the shot, I tried the ring. Dr says Im probably one of the very few that could be immune to it. She worded it differently though. Either way it dosent work for me

• Supervane
    August 26, 2012 at 2:26 AM
    You'll come to realize that the entire 1% of accidental pregnancies are here on cm even more shocking all in this group! And of course they all swear they were using BC correctly
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    August 26, 2012 at 2:27 AM
    So what if u get pg not from intercouse
  • thetrollcat

Whatever, believe what you want and justify what you want. you chose to start an addiction, you were NOT addicted when you first started. You started your addiction willingly. Therefore, you purposely put yourself in that position.

Quoting Anonymous:

Addiction is brutal. Don't judge if you haven't walked that path before.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Sorry but that isnt an accident. You were choosing to drunk yourself with drugs and alcohol you purposely made that choice to abuse yourself and your body. Sorry, not considered an accident when you purposely do things to your body.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an accidental pregnancy. I was so deep into drugs and alcohol I don't remember ever having sex around the time I conceived.

• tennisgal

explain accidental sex?? is it dangerous?? lol

baby #4 was a surprise. after many miscarriages we were surprised to find that baby #4 was healthy and on his way (due in about 14 weeks). 

• tennisgal
    August 26, 2012 at 2:28 AM

uhhh???

Quoting Anonymous:

So what if u get pg not from intercouse

• KailesMommy
    August 26, 2012 at 2:28 AM
    Mine was. I was on birth control and I had a bad infection. I still took my birth control but also antibiotics. I was never made aware that I could get pregnant. So yes mine was an accident.
  • Mychele
    by Mychele
    August 26, 2012 at 2:29 AM
    I had unprotected sex the 4 times I got pregnant and I liked it. lol
  • Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    I accidentally fell on his Dick :)
  • Sassy762

Quoting thetrollcat:

you chicken