Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What do you make of this text (update)
by Anonymous
August 17, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Dh and I are on vacation in Fl. While he was in the shower he got a text message. So I looked at it. It was a sad face from one of my girlfriends. I read the text from him to her.
It said

Having an ok time, wish you were her

I've been so depressed and trying to get my happy back and get ready for the baby. I don't really have anyone to talk to about this. After we got back from vacation, I confronted dh about my friend and the text message. He denied anything unscrupulous is going on. I don't believe him, but I don't know what to do. I'm pregnant, due in five weeks. I haven't talked to my friend and she hasn't called since we came back.

Replies

• Anonymous 45
    by Anonymous 45
    August 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I'd text her back something more obvious and see what she has to say, or ask for pics and she what she does.  Then I'd ask "dear'' husband if he is enjoying being a two-timing bastard, junk punch him, flush his phone and leave.

• GBKZmommy
    August 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    He is a cheaper n she is not a friend. Fuck them both they are liars n low live sneak.
  • Kyka
    by Kyka
    August 19, 2012 at 2:06 AM
    Still no update?
  • Cpdsptchgrl
    August 19, 2012 at 2:07 AM
    Update yet?
  • RobJar
    by RobJar
    August 19, 2012 at 2:12 AM
    So the text was from his sister?

Quoting Anonymous:

No, there's only one other text, its from his sister.

Quoting Anonymous:

Any other texts between them? Or are they deleted?

• Jagifer
    by Jagifer
    August 19, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Im pretty sure you know what to make of the text. If I were you.. my DH would be seriously regretting his actions as he pulls the phone out of his ass. That would be after he gets up off the floor from me kicking him in his nuts. Just sayin....

• young_mommy_2
    August 19, 2012 at 2:35 AM
    OMG update this
  • mrsvixen
    August 19, 2012 at 2:37 AM

BUMP!

• HadnKmom
    August 19, 2012 at 2:38 AM

update?

• Anonymous 46
    by Anonymous 46
    August 19, 2012 at 2:46 AM

I'm so sorry that you are going thorugh this and on top of that your pregnant .It sounds like your husband is an ass and ur friend is not a friend ,you need to confront him .You need someone who will treat you right .best of luck

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts