Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
"i thought it was a stunt for the movie"
by Anonymous
July 20, 2012 at 7:08 PM
I keep hearing this from witnesses in the shooting in Colorado. I'm a little taken back by that comment. I've been to many movies in my life and not once have I seen an actual person come out and do stunts in the theater.
I'm sure it was a shocking thing to see, I'm sure they were having a hard time grasping what was happening, but I just don't think my reaction to a man dressed like that throwing tear gas would be "damn, these stunts are crazy..."
Anyone else think that's odd?
And I'm in no way unsympathetic or anything. I feel for all the victims. Just find that odd.

Replies

• atyou
    by atyou
    July 20, 2012 at 7:08 PM
    Not odd.

I don't think my brain would process "murderer" immediately either.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 20, 2012 at 7:09 PM

No one realized at the time that that's what he was throwing.   I don't find it odd at all. 

• CrimsonRadiance
    July 20, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Well, there are the times like with Rocky Horror Picture Show where people act out parts of the movie during the movie.. so it's not too unbelieveable... 

• NDADanceMom
    July 20, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I dont know about anyone else but I watched the twin towers thing going "wtf, this is the worlds longest movie trailer.  I wish they would go back to the news.  I want to see the weather before I go to work."

• atyou
    by atyou
    Yes!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I dont know about anyone else but I watched the twin towers thing going "wtf, this is the worlds longest movie trailer.  I wish they would go back to the news.  I want to see the weather before I go to work."

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    No, this movie has taken on the same type of fans that dress up for rockie horror or star wars. With rockie horror, people get up and act like the characters.
  • Bethsunshine
    July 20, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Well I highly doubt they were thinking straight at the time!!

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    July 20, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I can see why they might think that.  At one of the Twilight movies openings, our theatre had hired dancers with fire stunts and all crazy shit.

• AdellesMom
    July 20, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    Lol

Quoting PEEK05:

I can see why they might think that.  At one of the Twilight movies openings, our theatre had hired dancers with fire stunts and all crazy shit.

• AdellesMom
    July 20, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    I agree.

Isn't it in 3D too?

Quoting atyou:

Not odd.

I don't think my brain would process "murderer" immediately either.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts