Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
mich.el.le
THIS is why you shouldn't extended breastfeed!!
July 15, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Teaching nursing manners is a pain in the butt boob!!!! lol  Share your nursing pics (good and bad lol)!!

Replies

• mich.el.le
    July 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I would NEVER show my BFing pics in this group... Too many crazies.

That's your right. :) There's not much boob or much kid showing so I'm not worried. :)

• momof2boy2girl

Awwww I have a redhead too. She will turn five inNovember. She has the same oreange hair as yours!!!!

Quoting KME3:

Multimedia message

Old pic. She's almost 4 now.

• lalaboosh

Ugh, it's tough.

BTW can we stop calling it 'extended?' We don't call full term pregnancies 'extended.'

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

awesome pics ladies. i wish i wouldnt have been so damn selfish and would have continued to bf.

• Aslen
    by Aslen
    July 15, 2012 at 10:03 PM
    Because now i want another nursling lmao

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Aslen:

Stop showing bfing pics dammit!

Sorry. Why?

• BUFFIE.the.BODY

Quoting AugustMidge:

I am not sure if I could do it once teeth were involved. Which I know sounds like a serious excuse but really its hard for me to wrap my head around. 

On another note, awesome photos Mama's! 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Cute, and not bashing at all... But let him do that til he's 5...
    I had a friend who did... She still blames my now 15 year old son for her 5 year old deciding to stop bfing....her almost 6 year old ran up, while at a park, reached into her dirt, grabbed a boob, and proceeded... My 6 year old was shocked, but to stunned to speak. No idea what was said between the boys after, but that child never did it again...his mom STILL bitches to mr, and her son is 14....ummmmmm
  • mich.el.le
    July 15, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Quoting mmtosam06:

Cute my dd self weaned 2.5 months after her 3rd birthday. She likes to talk about nursing cause her code word was puppy

I almost thought you said she weaned at 2.5 months. :/  That's funny.  Ds is so stinking stubborn I cant get him to sign or tell me he wants to nurse.  He just walks up and either slaps my chest and says nono or tries to lift my shirt.  Nursing manners 101 is taking a while. lol

• -__-
    by -__-
    July 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM
    I have to find my pics on my computer .. I'm nursing a 6 month old
    And my 4 yr old nursed for 3 years
  • Mrs.Winchester
    July 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Initially I didn't like it because I was always doing it.  I couldn't pump because (and maybe I was doing it wrong or something) I found it really painful.  Then as she got older she had NO manner's and I got burned out again.  She would always nurse on one boob and pinch the nipple of the other.  To this day I cannot stand to have my nipples groped.  BFing totally turned off anything sexual being done to my breasts.  She started biting a little over 2 years and I quickly said enough.  She's 4 now and if she catches me with a bra off she still asks to BF  :-/

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

I actually never took a single pic of my DD BFing.  Maybe I should have.  I was so tired of BFing when I was finally done that I'm kind of sick of it now.  LOL

I'm def getting there.  I cant imagine bfing another kid.  One of the many reasons I dont think I want more kids. lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts