Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If you are a young person on SSI (meaning you never worked long enough to get job credits) exactly what is your disablity?
by Anonymous
July 15, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I think because the taxpayers are paying for YOU when you never worked or only worked  a little, we should know what it is. 

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting Anonymous:

One doesn't just *go on disability*. 

Ignorant people make me go "hhmmmmm".

LOL   People that misuse and abuse the word "ignorant" make me giggle. 

Btw....

http://news.investors.com/article/617233/201207061636/disability-climbs-faster-than-jobs-under-obama.htm?p=full

You're absolutely right, I abused the word ignorant.  Shame on me :(  So let me re-phrase then .... idiotic people make me laugh.  Nice source btw.

• jedwards2009
    July 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM
    I work with mentally and physically disabled adults. Go to tell my 30 yr old downs syndrome client who can barely even talk or make a sandwhuh that you demand to know why he is getting a check to pay his rent every month.
  • lovehimforever
    July 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM
    I get SSI because of extreme anxiety, PTSD. I also have pseudo tumor cerebri, and seizures.
  • Ber-Lynn
    July 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM
    Quoting ElitestJen:

It isn't easy you have to actually be disabled. The people that need it far out weigh the people that are trying to cheat the system.
  • Mommy4two
    July 15, 2012 at 6:06 PM

My daughter gets SSI and I don't get where the fuck  it's any of your business why she gets it... Are you paying me to take care of her???? Last time I checked no... Not like it's any of your concern but she has Pseudohypoparathyroidism AND cognital hypothyroidism ... Looking at her you'd never think anything was wrong with her til you know she is nearly 6 but the mentality of a 3-4 yr. old...

• ElitestJen
    July 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You're absolutely right, I abused the word ignorant.  Shame on me :(  So let me re-phrase then .... idiotic people make me laugh.  Nice source btw.

You mean the idiots that believe President Obama is good at his job?  I laugh at them, too!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM
    I get ssi and disability im 23 been getting it since i was fourteen . but its none of ur dam business why i get it. i dont have to answer to u.
  • Shelley927
    July 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Ok I will tell you....physically : fibromyalgia , PNES , 2 forms of arthritis ,  and I fell on a foot pedal of a wheel chair and was injured ( cant stand or sit for more then an hour at a time) mentally : bipolar , borderline personality , depression , anxiety and panic disorders......As long as my out of the house trips are short I am good.....If I dont have to talk on the phone for long I am good......When I was working I was a CNA , before that I worked in a landfill , I also worked at an egg plant....as a teen I worked in a nursing home in the kitchen and at dunkin donuts.

• ElitestJen

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting ElitestJen:

It isn't easy you have to actually be disabled. The people that need it far out weigh the people that are trying to cheat the system.

LOL  No, you don't actually have to be disabled.  You just have to have a doctor's signature.  And appeal enough times. 

• Lishes
    by Lishes
    My friend's daughter is on and and always will be. She has HLHS.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts