Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Hes mad at me bc I defended my friend
by Anonymous
July 15, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Ugh my bf can be such a Dick sometimes. I hang out with a girl from work, pretty much my only friend down here right now). I'm not gonna lie, when she doesn't like you, she is a cold hearted bitch. And sadly his brother was one of those people that she did not like.
I was going out with her and her bf one night and I had asked her if I sure she wanted me to go bc I didn't want to be a third wheel. She said it was fine. When she came to get me she said "oh yea I got you date." I was freaking out. And about ready to tell her to take me home when I found out the "date" was her bfs dad, they were just being goofy. When I told bf about it he went off. Saying that was not funny and disrespectful and all this crap. Then he said he never wbanted to meet her and he did not like her.
Last night she called me crying bc she caught her bf cheating on her. I was telling my bf and he said "good" I asked him how it was good and he said he didn't like her and she deserved it. I told him she didn't deserve it and the conversation was over. Then he got all pissy and said "well if you're going to be bitchy then I'm done talking to you." I told him "I'm not being bitchy. But I'm not going to let talk crap about one of my friends that youve never even met!" And he never responded. Sigh.

Replies

• atyou
    by atyou
    July 15, 2012 at 8:31 AM
    Cool story.

What's the deal with Russian dolls? Those things are weird. Anyone collect them?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    July 15, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    Lol no I've never bought one. Seem kinda creepy to me

Quoting atyou:

Cool story.

What's the deal with Russian dolls? Those things are weird. Anyone collect them?

• atyou
    by atyou
    July 15, 2012 at 8:37 AM
    Right?

Weird dolls who live in other dolls' stomachs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting atyou:

Cool story.

• sketchmonster
    July 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM
    Okay, okay...hold on...million dollar question here...
    How old are you guys?

He's acting like a hormonal teenager.
  • Anonymous 1
    July 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM
    I know. It's like a baby pregnant with a baby pregnant with a baby pregnant with a baby pregnant with the baby.... Wonder who the daddies are?

Quoting atyou:

Right?

Weird dolls who live in other dolls' stomachs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting atyou:

Cool story.

• Anonymous 1
    July 15, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    I'm 25, my friend is 28 and he is THIRTY

Quoting sketchmonster:

Okay, okay...hold on...million dollar question here...

How old are you guys?

He's acting like a hormonal teenager.

• skittlebeans88
    July 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM
    Sounds like a big ol' douche.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    July 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM
    Sometimes it better not to fight over friends!
  • TwinmomAlicia
    July 15, 2012 at 8:49 AM
    I have one. My 4 year olds love it! I believe they are called "matroishka" in Russian.

Quoting atyou:

Cool story.

• Anonymous 1
    July 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM
    I just get so sick of his mouth. He has never met a single one of my friends and always finds some excuse not to when I try to get him too, but he expects me to hang out with all of his friends.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes it better not to fight over friends!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN