Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I'm seeing a lot of bikini posts today ...eta ... ETA2 ... UPDATE! Final update with pix!!
by Anonymous
July 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM

and they're all the same! Skinny, fit, nice body....
Maybe I should post one of myself? What do you ladies think? I'll give you my stats, I'm sure the majority will say I shouldn't be wearing one tho.

I'm 5'7, 250 lbs, 40DD. So what do you ladies think? Post a pic, or would it blind too many of you?

Eta when the kids go to bed dh is going to take a pic for me to put up, sorry, but it will be a couple hours :/

ETA2 sorry ladies! I'm taking the pic tonight! Promise! AF showed up that same night, I'm hoping I'm not bloated anymore :/

UPDATE! Pix have been taken eta 15-20 minutes!

Pix are in!! I tried really hard to not suck my stomach in, normally I do, even at the pool, it's just become a natural thing, but I wanted to post the "real me".

Well ladies? *cowers in corner* lol

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 14, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    You liked my post, how about a comment?
  • Tough_Love
    July 14, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    I would like to see!
  • taramac
    by taramac
    July 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM
    If you want to post one, do it! Who cares what other people think anyway. I wear a bikini and i don't have the nicest body but i like how i look in it so everyone else can suck it!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Let's see it :)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Really? I'm not thin by any stretch of the imagination lol

Quoting Tough_Love:

I would like to see!

• lalaballet
    July 14, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    Sure, I won't bash you though.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Show it off!
  • wkukid
    by wkukid
    Do it!
  • BamaMommy2

If you feel comfortable in it, go ahead and post a pic!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I could post one and even though I am small it wouldn't look good. I have lost weight and I have the worst looking stomach ever. I have stretch marks from three pregnancies, about 6 inches of extra skin at the bottom and about 10 pounds of fat that needs to come off. I can post that if it would help, lol. I just think people want to make themselves feel good and fish for compliments because they can't look in a mirror and see that their self worth should come from the inside, not the outside.

Mom Confessions