Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm seeing a lot of bikini posts today ...eta ... ETA2 ... UPDATE! Final update with pix!!
by Anonymous
July 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM

and they're all the same! Skinny, fit, nice body....
Maybe I should post one of myself? What do you ladies think? I'll give you my stats, I'm sure the majority will say I shouldn't be wearing one tho.

I'm 5'7, 250 lbs, 40DD. So what do you ladies think? Post a pic, or would it blind too many of you?

Eta when the kids go to bed dh is going to take a pic for me to put up, sorry, but it will be a couple hours :/

ETA2 sorry ladies! I'm taking the pic tonight! Promise! AF showed up that same night, I'm hoping I'm not bloated anymore :/

UPDATE! Pix have been taken eta 15-20 minutes!

Pix are in!! I tried really hard to not suck my stomach in, normally I do, even at the pool, it's just become a natural thing, but I wanted to post the "real me".

Well ladies? *cowers in corner* lol

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 14, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    You liked my post, how about a comment?
  • Tough_Love
    July 14, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    I would like to see!
  • taramac
    by taramac
    July 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM
    If you want to post one, do it! Who cares what other people think anyway. I wear a bikini and i don't have the nicest body but i like how i look in it so everyone else can suck it!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Let's see it :)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Really? I'm not thin by any stretch of the imagination lol

Quoting Tough_Love:

I would like to see!

• lalaballet
    July 14, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    Sure, I won't bash you though.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Show it off!
  • wkukid
    by wkukid
    Do it!
  • BamaMommy2

If you feel comfortable in it, go ahead and post a pic!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I could post one and even though I am small it wouldn't look good. I have lost weight and I have the worst looking stomach ever. I have stretch marks from three pregnancies, about 6 inches of extra skin at the bottom and about 10 pounds of fat that needs to come off. I can post that if it would help, lol. I just think people want to make themselves feel good and fish for compliments because they can't look in a mirror and see that their self worth should come from the inside, not the outside.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts