Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm seeing a lot of bikini posts today ...eta ... ETA2 ... UPDATE! Final update with pix!!
by Anonymous
July 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM

and they're all the same! Skinny, fit, nice body....
Maybe I should post one of myself? What do you ladies think? I'll give you my stats, I'm sure the majority will say I shouldn't be wearing one tho.

I'm 5'7, 250 lbs, 40DD. So what do you ladies think? Post a pic, or would it blind too many of you?

Eta when the kids go to bed dh is going to take a pic for me to put up, sorry, but it will be a couple hours :/

ETA2 sorry ladies! I'm taking the pic tonight! Promise! AF showed up that same night, I'm hoping I'm not bloated anymore :/

UPDATE! Pix have been taken eta 15-20 minutes!

Pix are in!! I tried really hard to not suck my stomach in, normally I do, even at the pool, it's just become a natural thing, but I wanted to post the "real me".

Well ladies? *cowers in corner* lol

Replies

• Anonymous 22
    by Anonymous 22
    October 5, 2012 at 4:09 AM
    I'm thin...5'9 and 115-120 pounds. I wear bikinis because I like to get a decent tan. I am not at all comfortable posting a pic because I don't like how I look. My point is...you have enough confidence in yourself to post the pic. That's so much further ahead than I am!
  • anonymous12308
    October 5, 2012 at 4:10 AM
    I'm 5'9 196lbs my bc makes it pretty impossible to lose weight I can barely stand to see my self in the ones that look like shirts and a skirt let alone a bikini. Kudos to you though on having confidence I have none at all
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 5, 2012 at 4:42 AM
    Because I felt like it.

Thanks for bumping it again ยก

Quoting angie729:

How come this was bumped?

• Anonymous 1
    October 5, 2012 at 5:00 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 1
    October 5, 2012 at 5:00 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 23
    by Anonymous 23
    October 5, 2012 at 5:07 AM
    I am in no way trying to be mean, I am on the bigger side as well (5'2 151 lbs) but there is no way in hell I would be caught dead in a bikini at my size. Why do you even own that? Do you wear it in public? If so, why??
  • Anonymous 1
    October 5, 2012 at 5:20 AM
    I'm pretty sure I've answered in previous comments, but here goes anyway..

I was forced into one pieces all thru my child hood, regardless of my size (i used to be thin) and hated it. I feel more comfortable in two pieces.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am in no way trying to be mean, I am on the bigger side as well (5'2 151 lbs) but there is no way in hell I would be caught dead in a bikini at my size. Why do you even own that? Do you wear it in public? If so, why??

• Anonymous 23
    by Anonymous 23
    October 5, 2012 at 5:36 AM
    I should have added that I didn't read all the replies.

I aplaud your confidence I just know I would never feel comfortable wearing that. Have you looked into a tankini? Still 2 pieces but much more modest.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pretty sure I've answered in previous comments, but here goes anyway..

I was forced into one pieces all thru my child hood, regardless of my size (i used to be thin) and hated it. I feel more comfortable in two pieces.

Quoting Anonymous:

• AF2011
    by AF2011
    October 5, 2012 at 6:23 AM
    I'm 5'8 and 139 lbs. Oh and I wear bikinis because I like my body and I tan.
  • NanaMomo
    October 5, 2012 at 6:29 AM
    Even at my skinniest I never wore bikinis. always shorts and a shirt to swim.

I could have pulled it off but I lack confidence big time. Now after having ds I'm by far ready to wear anything revealing.

If you're comfortable go for it mama :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN