Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Bloomington Indiana
by Anonymous
July 10, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Any moms on here live in this town?

Im curious of wth is going on here, I have been here a year and completely disgusted at how things go around here, how everybody sleeps w/everybody and drama is a never ending cycle. Im from a city and have never seen so many ppl be after the same guy and then beef about it and then come to find out you all grew up together as friends. I can't wait until my lease is up, im going back home. I wanted to try and make a life here w/my daughter but this town is deffinitely a trip.

Replies

• skymama10
    July 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM
    It's a college town dude.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM
    It's a college town..what do u expect..lol
  • So.Ill.Mama
    July 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    My tattoo guy is from there
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Be careful to they still have not found the girl that came up missing last year . And i agree with others college town, bars etc. It explains it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM
    I know but the ppl I have been introduced to are not college students just ppl who grew up here and on the surface they seemed cool w/each other, supportive and praise each other and now im just in such awe, bc they are all stabbing each other in the back sleeping each others man, father of kids and even fight each other, im not use to this and I would rather deal w/the college students then the damn locals...
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    July 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM
    Bloomington wants to be the next MTV show. I stay far away from there.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    July 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM
    LOL! more like General Hospital or one life to live, maybe even all my children... So far it has been a big ass soap opera

Quoting Anonymous:

Bloomington wants to be the next MTV show. I stay far away from there.

Mom Confessions