Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Wanna talk about sex ANONYMOUSLY? Join us In the Bedroom!
July 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM

embarrassedHave sex questions that you're too embarrassed to ask?

Maybe you just want to dish about your sexy weekend? surprised

Come join us In the Bedroom to share all your naughty little secrets!

ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!

Replies

• lilbit98
    October 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM

woman go through that we dont want it then we get to the point w want it more then the man does especially if they are not trying i guess it just natural bc babies have flipflopped our hormones so much when we know we can get it we dont want it but when  its like they dont care if they get it or not we feel like we just want to attack crazy

• Bekka656
    October 4, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Omg Im in the exact same situation!

• Bekka656
    October 4, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Quoting lovetouch:

Ladies..........doesn't anyone give a b/j and then finish it off with a hand job???????

You don't have to taste it and he still gets to go crazy!!....  OH.......and its fun for me too.  Anyone?

Thats what I do!

• KyrinM
    by KyrinM
    October 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM
    Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't know if I should start a post or just ask in here. My dh and I don't have sex very often. We are fairly young. I am in my late 20's and he is in his mid 30's. He is the one who is having the the issues. We are ttc and we did an at home sperm test and we know he has sperm and I know he can get it up but he has no sex drive. He never wants to do it and he rarely finishes. And when I say rarely I mean I can probably count on two hands the amount of times he has finish while we were having sex. He can finish most of the time if I am giving him a bj or if he is doing it manually. He doesn't even really try anymore. He is afraid of failure so he just doesn't even want to try. I told him last night that I would rather him try and fail then not try at all. Has anyone else had this issue?? Please tell me I am not alone!:/
    Has the problem been all along or only since you guys started TTC? Cause if it has been ongoing then I would consider a physical to make sure everything is working as it should & his hormonal levels are level. However, if this has been since TTC, then I am betting that fear of fatherhood is the problem here & you guys need to talk about that quite a bit more before continuing TTC. Someone else was saying how her DH said he wanted a child, but every time they made love he still pulled out or went for anal. And he kept saying, I keep forgetting, yeah I don't think so.

Anyway, I suspect that part of the problem here is that he is not ready to be a daddy just yet, you are still young, I would shift TTC to a back burner for a bit & do some serious talking about parenthood with him. Get back to where making love is an enjoyable low stress event. TTC can really mess with your love life, you get so focused on the outcome, you forget to enjoy it. We're TTC too, so I know what you are dealing with here. Anyway, try to get the focus back to each other & let the thoughts about babies take a back seat, if you stop worrying about it, I think he will relax more & making love won't be so hard. Good luck.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Quoting Anonymous:

i live far from my husband and i miss him in the bed what should i do to avoid depression?

Do you have skype or some other chat program you can spend time with him on & somewhere private where you can get online with him? My DH & I were LD for 18 very long months. We would make love through chat & often masterbate together while we did it, so by the time we were writing our climaxes we were experiencing them. We also did voice while we did this, so we could hear each other getting all hot & bothered, it was hot. No video, sound is much better for this. Anyway, I would suggest this, it helped get us through a long period apart & kept our love & desire for each other alive.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

I love how everyone is bumping this thread, waiting for some juicy tales, but nobody is writing anything. LOL

Let me be the first to give you all a cheap thrill then. Since you all have lame boring sex lives and are waiting for something delicious to be said.

My DH enjoys performing oral sex, a lot of oral sex. I'm am a huge fan of double penetration, so while he's going down on me, I have anal beads in and he uses a 10 inch dildo on me. He will make me cum 5 or 6 times, and then we move on to him penetrating me. We will have sex until he gets close, then he goes down on me and makes me cum again, then he continues penetrating me until we both cum. I am able to have both subsequent and multiple orgasms and have had as many as 17 during one sexual encounter.

yeah right. Lol!!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I love how everyone is bumping this thread, waiting for some juicy tales, but nobody is writing anything. LOL

Let me be the first to give you all a cheap thrill then. Since you all have lame boring sex lives and are waiting for something delicious to be said.

My DH enjoys performing oral sex, a lot of oral sex. I'm am a huge fan of double penetration, so while he's going down on me, I have anal beads in and he uses a 10 inch dildo on me. He will make me cum 5 or 6 times, and then we move on to him penetrating me. We will have sex until he gets close, then he goes down on me and makes me cum again, then he continues penetrating me until we both cum. I am able to have both subsequent and multiple orgasms and have had as many as 17 during one sexual encounter.

yeah right. Lol!!

No need to call BS just because you can't get off like someone else. Jealous much?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Do women really stop giving their man blowjobs once they are married? It seems I've read this several places recently so I'm curious if it's true. My DH and I have been married for 16 years and together for 20. I love sucking his cock as much or more now than ever. He can't cum from a blowjob alone for some reason so sometimes he will pull out of my pussy just as he's climaxing and I will jump on his cock and suck him good. He loves that I swallow, too.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Right there with ya! I fake it. He has no idea that ive never had an orgasm.

Quoting candi8989:

I have mixed feelings about sex. I want it then i dont .i get mad horny but get turned off as soon as im touched. iv'e never had an orgasm before and my husband tried everything but it just won't happen.idk maybe i should have bumped this post.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    October 9, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Ok, I'm 20 and my man is 21. We have one child together. We are still so young and yet, he never wants to have sex! We were apart for 4 1/2 mnths! And he was always wanting phone sex and talkin dirty to me. Then all of a sudden I had to beg him for phone sex. and then he again, he started sayin how he wanted to all these sexual things to me once we were reunited. Well we've been together again for 2 mnths now. And i have to fight for sex! He says he just doesnt feel like it. Even my MIL is shocked. She even yelled at him to have sex with me in her living room!! Lol!! But nothin. I try all the time! I give him ideas. and im spontaneous. and ive even tried acting like it doesnt bother me. I dont get!! And i know hes not cheating cause we are together all the time. We have our alone time. He goes out with my bro's best friend. Whom I trust completely and he would rather protect me than my man. and tells me everything. WHY AREN'T I GETTING SEX?! IM ONLY 20!!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts