Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
in My opinion, i believe, the gay act is sin, and abortion is murder and anyone who denies God, is in for a big surprise.
by Anonymous
May 22, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Yes, I said it. The gay act is as unnatural as a donkey having sex with a crocodile. It's was never meant to turn into a "lust" game! Hence the fact that God destroyed sodom and gomorah,for their corrupt homosexual tendencies. Point two, as much as you would like to believe your body belongs to you, that is not the case. You belong to the One who Created you, therefor, that life growing inside you is also HIS, so yes, by forcefully removing a growing fetus from the safety of the womb buy ripping it to pieces, is MURDER! And jsut because the "law" says it's legal does not make it right. It was and will always be murder. Sin is Sin, no matter in what shape or form, and if we can not realize that our only salvation lies in the sacrifice Jesus made on the Cross for us, then yes, we will all be lost! Even my judgmental ass needs to confess the fact, that I have very little respect for murderers and people who revel in unnatural sexual practices. So there you have it. Bash away ladies. That's what you do best.

Replies

• Sailor_nena
    May 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    Fuck "God" and his stupid senseless rules. Fuck the Bible and it's hate filled messages. I don't get why people buy into It. Nobody believes in Zeus or Thor. I don't see how Christian mythology is any different. They are both crazy stories.
  • Anonymous 44
    by Anonymous 44
    May 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    Sigh... God never meant for his children to be close minded hate speakers and bigots.
  • emilymarie07
    May 22, 2012 at 11:59 AM
    Now I'm not a believer I guess you would say but I LOVE this lol

Quoting Cake.Lady:

• worwalkerlds
    May 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I'm glad you put that as your opinion, just don't push your opinion on anybody else or make anybody else live by YOUR rules. That is all!

• SiriSilasMom

Honestly, those concepts are lost on many. 

Quoting LucyMom08:

I think she needs to read a dictionary first, in all honesty...she seems to have no concept of close-minded, hypocritical or animals.

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

It's the same with anything in life. How do you know you don't like something without trying it first? 

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Why would I even bother....... That's dumb. Just like you reading the bible you read it out of curiosity,whats closed minded is you can't be honest.

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

• LucyMom08

I'm still trying to figure out what an atheist book is!

Quoting Anonymous:

How about for education????? Ignorance is what's dumb. Keep the blinders on, sheep!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Why would I even bother....... That's dumb. Just like you reading the bible you read it out of curiosity,whats closed minded is you can't be honest.

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

That is a very close-minded thing to say. You're assuming way too much there. 

I can see instead performing your due diligence you'll drink the kool-aide just because someone hands you a cup. That's no bueno!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I haven't read any atheist books. Because the bible says not to fill your head with garbage in a sense. And I feel it is garbage and mans way of pushing God out of it. Mans lives for rebellion it is in our nature.

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

• emilymarie07
    May 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM
    Woah now and here I thought my comment was bad.. I do not believe in god.. I believe in something but not sure what... but seriously.. don't go around saying. "Fuck god and his stupid senseless rules" that is just wrong have more respect than that for others...

Quoting Sailor_nena:

Fuck "God" and his stupid senseless rules. Fuck the Bible and it's hate filled messages. I don't get why people buy into It. Nobody believes in Zeus or Thor. I don't see how Christian mythology is any different. They are both crazy stories.

• Aislin
    by Aislin
    May 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Quoting Sailor_nena:

People do believe in Zues and Thor.

• SiriSilasMom
    May 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I agree, that made me laugh.

Some need to take note. And stop picking and choosing what to follow. If you're going to follow "the word" follow it whole-heartdly without half-assing.

Quoting emilymarie07:

Now I'm not a believer I guess you would say but I LOVE this lol

Quoting Cake.Lady:

• areles
    by areles
    May 22, 2012 at 12:03 PM
    You're entitled to the interpretation of the bible that you've chosen to believe. More power to you.

But you'll never convince me that any deity powerful enough to create the universe and everything in it gives a shit about gay sex.

Of course, god does have a pretty good sense of humor, so I can totally see him pointing his finger, creating a gspot in the anus, and then insisting people don't take advantage of it. So I dunno, maybe you're right.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts