Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
samantha115
To drive or not to drive (Adult content)
May 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
I dont know how to write this without being so blunt....here I go

I recently met a guy through a website and it turns out hes into alternative sex, sharing to be more specific. I myself have never participated in something like before.....

I mean while I was in my marriage (well relationship, we were together 10 years, might as well have been married) I cheated on him constantly. Its not the reason we split but he was aware of it a few times, closest thing to sharing I've ever done.

.....well the opportunity has presented itself for me to participate in this guys lifestyle. I would arrive, shower, drink some wine (honestly liquor would be better, though I dont know if I'm allowed), have a massage to get me in the mood, yes its that kind :), then possibly fuck with 10 to 15 guys in the following hours. All that isnt what makes me question if I should do it or not. In fact, the thought of fucking that many strangers in such a short period of time is what initially turned me on to that idea. The turn off? It's the drive to get there, its a freaking hour drive. An hour?! Would you drive an hour to live out a fantasy?

Replies

• KitT.Kat
    May 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM

If that turns you on so much, why not just prostitute yourself and make a part time living off of it.

I'm not trying to be insulting and I'm actually serious.

• NDADanceMom
    May 21, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I would drive an hour for a fantasy but that is not one of mine.  I like being STD free. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 21, 2012 at 10:41 PM
    Eh an hour is not really that far. Make sure someone's knows where you will be and what time you will be back and check in with them. Have fun!
  • mommytotwonow
    May 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM

aids, herpes....... i could go on

• EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    May 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    *cringing* yuck
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM
    Dude, this sounds unsafe from a physical saftey perspective. Perhaps they could relocate to a hotel near you. After all, you're the imparitive role.
  • GomezMami2908
    May 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Wait, wait, wait...did I read this right????

The only thing we are worried about is the drive? 

Damn girl, good luck with that. 

• Sassy01
    by Sassy01
    May 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM
    Ditto.

Quoting KitT.Kat:

If that turns you on so much, why not just prostitute yourself and make a part time living off of it.

I'm not trying to be insulting and I'm actually serious.

• KitT.Kat
    May 21, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Yes, that's a good point too. There's no good reason to trust some random guy to set this up for you.

You could put up a personal ad on craigslist saying you want 10 to 15 men to bang you one after the other in a local hotel and you'd probably get hundreds of replies.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude, this sounds unsafe from a physical saftey perspective. Perhaps they could relocate to a hotel near you. After all, you're the imparitive role.

• anotherhalf
    May 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I drive an hour to work so. . .

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts