Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
the offspring of interracial couples..?
by Anonymous
May 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Do you have any negative feelings, at all, towards the concept of biracial children?  What state do you live in?

Replies

• IndigoRose
    July 9, 2013 at 12:45 PM

...are often so beautiful.  Some of the most beautiful kids I've ever seen!  (I live in Ohio.)

• Cozie_Sisika458
    July 9, 2013 at 12:48 PM

No me and my kids are biracial. Hispanic/white/Asian/Native

My kids are beautiful and so arent other biracial kids/adults. 

• lipsis
    by lipsis
    July 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM

My daughter is Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Irish, Native American, Scottish,and Vietnamese.

I'll include an old photo of her. :)

I don't have any negative feelings towards it. I do have some sadness that I'm not more familiar with the different nationalities that she is a composite of, and I wish I could do more, because she may have the genetic make up, but she does not have the cultural heritage, if that makes sense. So, if I were to say I had any negative feelings, it's that I feel some sadness out of how a multiracial child may not have the separate cultural identity which the parents or grandparents may have had.

I'm from Michigan.

• Fields456
    July 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Exactly this But I'm from Texas 

Quoting my_babies_n_me:

I think they are some of the cutest kids I have ever seen! I live in a very rural redneck/hillbilly part of MD. I grew up in WV.
    Eta: I do not have any negative feelings towards them..that's silly and quite frankly, a little odd.

• Anonymous 158
    by Anonymous 158
    July 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    Not at all.
    Texas.
  • romab1126
    July 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM
    My kids are half hispanic and white. One looks like my husband (white) and one looks hispanic like me. I think eventually the whole united states will be a nice light brown color(future). I live in texas and its no big deal

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN