Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Are there any nudist here?
by Anonymous
May 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Last night's episode of 20/20 has me wondering...

Replies

• kngarber
    May 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Why don't they take him?  Is it a no kids thing or they just don't want him to go?  I am just curious.

Quoting mom2b116:

my best friend is , in her home and twice a year they go to a resort , when they do their son stays with me

• Zangum
    by Zangum
    May 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM

No! And the thing I always wonder is why are nudists always the LAST people you would ever want to see naked?? LOL

• shivasgirl
    May 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

well, I saw it......but I wont tell, lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

oops that was close! delete!

Quoting shivasgirl:

oops, you forgot to be anon, lol...I am not a nudist but my family and I go to a clothing optional camp in Oct every year...we opt to wear our clothes tho

Quoting :

• scorpiomama1985
    May 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    Im just curius why people are ?? I always wonder ? Is it religion based or something ? I personally couldnt do it...
  • GreenK
    by GreenK
    May 5, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Yes, I am.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    May 6, 2012 at 12:19 PM
    BUMP!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    We are not nudists but we are often nude. I grew up spending my summers at a beach where clothing was optional and we never wore any. Nudity is very common many places where I grew up (Germany). We live out in the country and will often skinny dip or sauna (always nude). But we do realize at sending our kids to school or running to the store naked would be frowned upon:)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    May 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM

just don't "out" me!! lol! i once posted a video i made for my husband on valentines day of me doing a stripper dance and accidently posted it to facebook instead of my daughter wedding video- i nearly had a heart attack trying to delete it. my daughter laughed her ass off when i told her- i dont think anyone saw it or if they did- they deleted in disgust! lol!

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shivasgirl:

oops, you forgot to be anon, lol...I am not a nudist but my family and I go to a clothing optional camp in Oct every year...we opt to wear our clothes tho

Quoting :

• SarahLizyB
    May 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    If I lived somewhere very warm, I'd probably be a nudist
  • shivasgirl
    May 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM

lmao!!!   your secret is safe with me

Quoting Anonymous:

just don't "out" me!! lol! i once posted a video i made for my husband on valentines day of me doing a stripper dance and accidently posted it to facebook instead of my daughter wedding video- i nearly had a heart attack trying to delete it. my daughter laughed her ass off when i told her- i dont think anyone saw it or if they did- they deleted in disgust! lol!

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting :

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts