Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
HOW MANY WEDDING SETS DO YOU HAVE?? FUN POST
by Anonymous
March 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Do you love the first one or the last one best? Was your husband offended or supportive? Please post RING pics!! And wedding pics too if you have them!! ;)

Replies

• sbrock0251
    March 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM

i have had 2 sets :) my first one was cheap and broke when i get pregnant with dd.. we couldnt have it fixed and i went without one for almost 2 years... i just got my new set for v day and i LOVE it.. my husband was very supportive of me getting the new set.. he was the one that suprised me with it :)

• Mare1180
    March 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I have an engagement ring/wedding band set but I lost a lot of weight and my fingers are so small so then my hubby bought me a anniversary band. I love it
  • Elyce225
    March 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Just one set.  It's nearly perfect (no really the diamond is flawless and colorless, FL, D) and I wouldn't want another one.  I love my ring so much.  Me and DH definitely wanted a quality over quantity diamond, luckily he didn't cheap out and got me a bigger one than I wanted, lol.

• NDADanceMom
    March 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I have the same set. 

• sissyboogs
    March 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Originally, I had an engagement ring and a wedding band. They weren't a set. 

Last time we moved, they got lost in the move (my hands were still swollen from pregnancy, and I was unable to wear them). That was about a year and a half ago. 

We just bought a new wedding set for me. I love it, but I still wish I had the old rings for sentimental purposes...I don't have any pics on the computer, and my camera is in the car at the moment though. 

• Bethsunshine
    March 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I have a wedding band, an engagement ring and an anniversary band that I got for our 10th anniversary. I wear all three together.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM
    Sun-jewelry my first wedding set (which I still wear and love)
    My second wedding set...I love it but not as much as the first
  • amanda_mom89
    March 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM
    Well. DH and I have been married for almost 2 years and we don't have wedding bands.

I have a family ring that was my engagement ring but that's it. We're hoping to get bands with next years income tax. Didn't work out this year.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM
    I LOVE this emerald and diamond set. I would love to get this in sapphire (we were married in September). Where did you get it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sun-jewelry my first wedding set (which I still wear and love)
    My second wedding set...I love it but not as much as the first

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM

We did not take pictures.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts