Mom Confessions

geekmom33
Just need to whine for a moment
March 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I love my kids and hubby very much but I just feel so lonely. I honestly do not have a single friend. Maybe I am too bitchy or to uninteresting. I know I have many flaws. I am not good at making friends and I can be an unusual person. I guess I am just having one of those days and needed to get that off my chest even if just online. Feel free to bash if you just cant help yourself. Do any of you ever feel this way or am I the only one?

Replies

• geekmom33
    March 13, 2012 at 9:59 PM

OK I guess I am the only one like this. At least I know what a loser I am now

• bullemhead
    March 13, 2012 at 10:29 PM

You're not alone. I think we all have days or even weeks where we feel like we're on a sinking island with no life boat. Try not to be so down on yourself. Have you tried joining groups that share your interest? Think about what interest you have and go online to find people with similar interest. You'd be amazed how much easier it is to make conversation with people who have like interest and that starts friendships. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 13, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    The one true best friend I have lives a good bit away and we're both really busy, so I feel the same way most of the time. DH and DS are my best friends :) its just hard for me to hold a conversation with others my age. I try not to talk about being a mom so much.. But that's my life! Lol. I'm just a quiet person and I was basically alone the first year I had DS so its like I'm re learning how to interact with the average person.. I know that sounds pathetic, but its true. I was in an abusive relationship and confined to the house with DS. Certain people are easier for me to interact with than others. I usually pick a person and stick to them, lol. Not to mention most people my age are in a much different place in their life than I am. (I'm only 23, married with an almost 3 year old and due any day with my second)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Just know you are not alone. I have a problem making and keeping friends.

Mom Confessions