Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Feeling like I can't handle it
by Anonymous
February 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM
I go to school full time (20hrs, none online), I have a 3 1/2 and a 1 1/2 y/o and I am currently in the process of divorcing their father (divorce will be final Tuesday). I am absolutely overwhelmed to the point that I don't know what to do.
My divorce has gotten messy, stressful and insulting. I feel guilty for keeping my kids in daycare, but I can't study with them at home during the week. I easily loose my patience with them. I feel like I dot spend enough time with them, but when I'm around them I think about other things that need to be done and I get stressed. My house is a wreck, I have exams to study for and my children seem to continue to test me. I feel like I'm at my breaking point.

Replies

• Twinwittwins
    February 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    Prayers going up for you & your Family.....Pray really hard........dear anonymous hang in gets better THINK ABOUT IT you ARE making a way to move ahead children know LOVE your love conquers everything as..STAY STRONG & P.U.S.H.

P ray
    U ntil
    S one thing
    H appens
  • othermom
    February 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I hope that things get better for you soon. That is very stressful

• TwistedPclips
    February 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    Hugs!!! I'm in pretty much the same situation except for working ft and that I've always been a single mom. Give yourself a break, your house doesn't need to look perfect right now. After a couple months you'll get used to everything, and you'll probably still be overwhelmed, but at least you'll be able to manage. Time WILL make it easier, hang in there!!!
  • kngarber
    February 25, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Take things one hour at a time at this point.  Use any resources you can if you have people who will help you.  You just have to get in a steady pattern and day by day it gets easier.  Hang in there. :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts