Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Feeling like I can't handle it
by Anonymous
February 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM
I go to school full time (20hrs, none online), I have a 3 1/2 and a 1 1/2 y/o and I am currently in the process of divorcing their father (divorce will be final Tuesday). I am absolutely overwhelmed to the point that I don't know what to do.
My divorce has gotten messy, stressful and insulting. I feel guilty for keeping my kids in daycare, but I can't study with them at home during the week. I easily loose my patience with them. I feel like I dot spend enough time with them, but when I'm around them I think about other things that need to be done and I get stressed. My house is a wreck, I have exams to study for and my children seem to continue to test me. I feel like I'm at my breaking point.

Replies

• Twinwittwins
    February 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    Prayers going up for you & your Family.....Pray really hard........dear anonymous hang in gets better THINK ABOUT IT you ARE making a way to move ahead children know LOVE your love conquers everything as..STAY STRONG & P.U.S.H.

P ray
    U ntil
    S one thing
    H appens
  • othermom
    February 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I hope that things get better for you soon. That is very stressful

• TwistedPclips
    February 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    Hugs!!! I'm in pretty much the same situation except for working ft and that I've always been a single mom. Give yourself a break, your house doesn't need to look perfect right now. After a couple months you'll get used to everything, and you'll probably still be overwhelmed, but at least you'll be able to manage. Time WILL make it easier, hang in there!!!
  • kngarber
    February 25, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Take things one hour at a time at this point.  Use any resources you can if you have people who will help you.  You just have to get in a steady pattern and day by day it gets easier.  Hang in there. :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN