Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Would you give your husband a free hall pass?
by Anonymous
February 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM

So I watched the movie "Hall Pass" a week ago, and I thought hmmm would I give my husband a hall pass If I could get one too? To me the answer is YES ! Why Not? 

If you never seen"Hall Pass" basically it's a week off marraige to do what ever you want! Meaning getting to do all the things you never could do when married. 

Would you? Why or why not? 

Would you give your husband a free hall pass?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 21% - Yes
  2. 78% - No

Replies

• ..guesswho..
    February 25, 2012 at 6:52 AM
    Nope. If I wanted him to go and screw who he pleased I wouldn't have gotten married. He is committed to me now, and I to him, no free hall pass. I don't want to invite that type of trouble into my marriage.
  • Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    February 25, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Thank you!

One of the rules is that he must wear a condom at all times, though I do realize that nothing is 100% safe.   So far he's had his permission for aout 4 or 5 years and hasn't used it yet. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Already done.  I understand that you and your DH make your own lifestyle choices, and I do respect that.  Just please be careful. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Any chance you would be willing to delete your reply that included my quote & name (forgot to hit anonymous before posting) and quote this one instead so I can stay anon?   I'd really appreciate it.  (=   Here's the comment again:

It's not quite that cut and dry.  For one thing, I have no desire to be with another man.  Not even a little bit.   And even if I did, he doesn't have it in him to be ok with that.  I can totally understand and respect that.   I however am ok with him having sex with another woman so I gave him "permission".  All that aside, this wasn't something he ever expected really or even asked for.   I gave it to him as an anniversary gift one year.

Quoting Anonymous:

Double standard.  That wouldn't fly with me at all!

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband has permission to have sex with other women... he hasn't used it yet though.   I do not have that same permission but it was my choice to give that to him.   

• kimmiesue1313
    February 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

nope nota no way no how not going to happen

• notjstanothrmom
    February 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    No.
  • ArmyWife0105
    February 25, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Nope

• heavenlybliss19
    February 25, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Quoting ShesALady:

No I wouldn't and he wouldn't want me to either.

• Anonymous 23
    by Anonymous 23
    February 25, 2012 at 8:59 PM

F*** NO!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email