Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
what about dirty parents?
by Anonymous
February 7, 2012 at 9:16 PM
everyone always complains about kids being dirty n public....know what i hate to see? kids dressed like thier going to church n the parents in sweatpants n lookin like crap...just sayin...

Replies

• chelsieb84
    February 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM
    Oh that irritates me too.
  • godsgirl26
    February 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Nah not me. I cant out the house looking a hot mess.

• bellasmommy1988
    February 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM

yea that is gross i always make sure to put a pair of jeans on and a clean teeshirt that dosnt look like i can fit 5 of me in lol...

• MumsTheWord571
    February 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM
    I could care less if they aren't dressed "right". My DH wears exercise pants most weekends because he works all week & dresses nice for that. He's tired & that's just how he chills out. I have a problem when the parent is literally dirty. Like covered in dirt, smelling like BO or cat pee. That's nasty.
  • Adelicious
    February 7, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Can't say I've ever seen that.

• laurenb1
    February 7, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    What about yoga pants? I'm guilty of this but I'm not frumpy I swear.
  • vrbtnseele
    February 7, 2012 at 9:25 PM
    If we are just running to the store quick I don't see the point of changing myself or my ten month old DD out of pjs,...as long as they are not covered in food, dirt, etc,...yup, I'm a stay at home mom, and I tend to be lazy every now and then. Who cares? As long as she and I are bathed and taken care of. Clothes are clothes.
  • sunfireprincess
    February 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    I love yoga pants

Quoting laurenb1:

What about yoga pants? I'm guilty of this but I'm not frumpy I swear.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I feel bad when I see a little girl and her hair isn't kept nice espeically if she has long hair.  =(

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 7, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    ok, i understand just runnin to the store or whatever...buut round here people care more about thier kids appearances than thier own lifestyle....*smh*small town life...:/

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts