Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
what about dirty parents?
by Anonymous
February 7, 2012 at 9:16 PM
everyone always complains about kids being dirty n public....know what i hate to see? kids dressed like thier going to church n the parents in sweatpants n lookin like crap...just sayin...

Replies

• chelsieb84
    February 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM
    Oh that irritates me too.
  • godsgirl26
    February 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Nah not me. I cant out the house looking a hot mess.

• bellasmommy1988
    February 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM

yea that is gross i always make sure to put a pair of jeans on and a clean teeshirt that dosnt look like i can fit 5 of me in lol...

• MumsTheWord571
    February 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM
    I could care less if they aren't dressed "right". My DH wears exercise pants most weekends because he works all week & dresses nice for that. He's tired & that's just how he chills out. I have a problem when the parent is literally dirty. Like covered in dirt, smelling like BO or cat pee. That's nasty.
  • Adelicious
    February 7, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Can't say I've ever seen that.

• laurenb1
    February 7, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    What about yoga pants? I'm guilty of this but I'm not frumpy I swear.
  • vrbtnseele
    February 7, 2012 at 9:25 PM
    If we are just running to the store quick I don't see the point of changing myself or my ten month old DD out of pjs,...as long as they are not covered in food, dirt, etc,...yup, I'm a stay at home mom, and I tend to be lazy every now and then. Who cares? As long as she and I are bathed and taken care of. Clothes are clothes.
  • sunfireprincess
    February 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    I love yoga pants

Quoting laurenb1:

What about yoga pants? I'm guilty of this but I'm not frumpy I swear.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I feel bad when I see a little girl and her hair isn't kept nice espeically if she has long hair.  =(

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 7, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    ok, i understand just runnin to the store or whatever...buut round here people care more about thier kids appearances than thier own lifestyle....*smh*small town life...:/

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN