Mom Confessions

alilsmartass
I really hope I don't have to confront this psycho bitch!
February 6, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Okay so, there is a women that lives in the apartment diagonal from me. Her kid leave Cheetos all through out the hall way and all sorts of other crap. It is okay b/c I know she has a one year old so, it does not bother me. I have never said anything about it to her. She had her hip hop music so freaking loud today I felt the walls shake. Again, I did not say anything. So, we are moving and my neighbors had some boxes for us. Well, one of them had some popcorn in them,and I did not realize it. I did not know that I had dropped some of the popcorn around her area of the apartments. My dh was outside,and he heard her slam open her door, she said, " Oh, so you are just going to leave all of this popcorn shit, on the ground near my apartment". She said, " Bitch, better come and pick it up". Well, if she would have come and knocked on my door and said nicely, hey you left shit over here near my apartment. Can you come pick it up? I would have. Since she was a bitch about it she can piss off. Plus, I would have let her know what she does not pick up after her kid,and the loud music going on all the time. I am so afraid that I am going to have confront this psycho bitch,and I am not very nice with the bitches. What would you do?

Replies

• Love060708kids
    February 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM

It seems that way, for sure, just watch your car, make sure you can like record it if anything happens, I hate feeling uneasy :(

Quoting alilsmartass:

Quoting Love060708kids:

I'm passive aggressive...I would leave dog shit in front of her door...lol

I'm just kidding, I have no idea what I would do, but I would be watching my car to make sure no one keys it or damages it...haha

You know she is just the type to do it to! 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Just pick up the stupid popcorn and stay out of her way.  You both need to grow up.

• alilsmartass
    February 6, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Just pick up the stupid popcorn and stay out of her way.  You both need to grow up.

Really did you read what I just wrote Anon. I  would have had no problem cleaning it up but, I won't do it when someone is yelling the way she is.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2012 at 6:34 PM
    I had a crazy neighbor once. One time I complained with the manager. The manager told them WE complained. That night the man got so fucked up he was screaming saying he would burn the building. In the morning when I left to work I saw a container of gas and a towel. Crazy ass people!

Quoting alilsmartass:

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you stand up for yourself. I wouldn't argue with a crazy ass woman in front of my kids though.

Quoting alilsmartass:

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Leave it alone. You're moving anyway and pretty soon won't have to deal with her.

That is what my dh told me to do. What if she confronts me?

Oh hell no, I would not do it infront of the kids. 

• alilsmartass
    February 6, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a crazy neighbor once. One time I complained with the manager. The manager told them WE complained. That night the man got so fucked up he was screaming saying he would burn the building. In the morning when I left to work I saw a container of gas and a towel. Crazy ass people!

Quoting alilsmartass:

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you stand up for yourself. I wouldn't argue with a crazy ass woman in front of my kids though.

Quoting alilsmartass:

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Leave it alone. You're moving anyway and pretty soon won't have to deal with her.

That is what my dh told me to do. What if she confronts me?

Oh hell no, I would not do it infront of the kids. 

Yikes!!

• singletiredmom
    February 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM
    Sounds like she is a nut and there is no reasoning with nuts. She will see you as wrong and herself as right no matter what. I would leave and continue with my move. Good luck to you in your new place. Hopefully the neighbors are nicer.
  • alilsmartass
    February 6, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Quoting singletiredmom:

Sounds like she is a nut and there is no reasoning with nuts. She will see you as wrong and herself as right no matter what. I would leave and continue with my move. Good luck to you in your new place. Hopefully the neighbors are nicer.

That is why I did not want to go pick it up. I did not really want her to know that it was me. She is psycho.  Thanks, I have good neighbors now. She just moved in a couple of weeks ago,and she is not making a good start with everyone.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 6, 2012 at 7:09 PM

If you don't want the drama pick it up and be the bigger person.

• nevaNabismommy
    February 6, 2012 at 7:13 PM

leave it alone but dont beafraid to confront her is she comes and knocks on your door.

• SherylDe
    February 8, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I would just forget about it and continue moving...just pray you don't have another psycho bitch where you're moving to LOL

Mom Confessions