Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
lezgirl0109
Anonymous...
December 27, 2011 at 6:25 PM

I don't get why some people post anon? OK some posts i guess i could see why they would you know embarrassing factor but this is the Internet, once you sign off you never actually see these people. But you post something that you are going to get bashed for your opinion its still going to emotionally hurt you whether your anon or not. It just cracks me up and people that agree with something, i have seen people agreeing to my spellcheck post (my signature is there but i guess it hit anon i tried to change it) but they are posting they agree anonymously what is the point really people. If you cant say something to someone on here with out covering you screen name than why say it at all why are you ashamed to say it.

Replies

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 27, 2011 at 7:33 PM

I've seen some stalking and read some creepy things.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 27, 2011 at 7:34 PM
    Thank you. I think so, too. :)

Quoting coffeeison:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have so many good reasons, one of which is my real-life stalker is in this group, and I didn't know until after I joined and became addicted.

Good enough reason in my book.

• DawnPratt23
    December 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM
    This is so true. We had someone take screen shots of private posts in a private group. She's posting it everywhere to harass this one member. I love the anon button

Quoting mamma2B666:

And some people will stalk u and send u horrible messages of they don't like what u post

• MamaLub
    by MamaLub
    December 27, 2011 at 7:52 PM
    Because people will bring it up and throw it in your face whenever they can.
  • Supervane
    December 27, 2011 at 7:52 PM

I havent popped my anon cherry

• GirlWithANikon
    December 27, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Not true, people you know may see EVERY. SINGLE. BIT. If you google words, CM posts come up! If you google names CM accts can come up if not blocked...maybe even if blocked IDK. People know other people on CM IRL. I have multiple friends IRL who also have CM accounts. Thats why I don't post things I wouldn't want them to know Anon or not.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    December 27, 2011 at 8:36 PM
    I use anon pretty much all the time. I like being ominous.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts