Mom Confessions

Anonymous
*TMI*
by Anonymous
December 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Ok, so I know nobody here is a doctor or anything but, I have a 13yr old sister who is saying she is having rectal bleeding. It isn't that bad but she isn't sexually active, she isn't on her period and she hasn't had a bowel movement. Has anybody here had unexplained rectal bleeding? Or does anybody know what this could be? I've looked on Google and WebMD and nothing came up.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 5, 2011 at 7:24 PM
    No. The E.R for what she is feeling. She's bleeding again and her stomach is cramping. She can do #2, so she's not constipated. And it isn't hemorrhoids because she says it doesn't hurt her down there.

Quoting Cheribomb:

are joking?? er for hemorrhoids??? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. I was thinking of beans for some reason. >_< and ok I will let her know to have my mom take her to the E.R if she is concerned.

Quoting Crimsonia:

Chances are... it's nothing serious... but she knows her body better than I do.... I would say... IF she is concerned, she should go in and get checked out... just for her own peace of mind.

BTW... I said coffee GROUNDS.... NOT... coffee beans... LOL

Quoting Anonymous:
    She's telling me it is bright red, but also dark. Not like coffee beans. But like a nose bleed red. She's also telling me her stomach was hurting earlier.

Quoting Crimsonia:

Is it bright red bleeding or is it dark with the appearance of coffee grounds?

If it's bright red, chances are it's just a tear or an hemorrhoid, and likely nothing to worry about... if it's dark and looks like coffee grounds... she needs to go in to the ER immediately.

• htreveth
    December 5, 2011 at 7:28 PM
    Could be she is allergic to wheat. Hope she feels better soon.
  • IWannaLoveAgain
    December 5, 2011 at 7:30 PM

best thing to do when your body is acting up is- go to the doc. especially for unexplained bleeding?

• Cheribomb
    December 5, 2011 at 8:36 PM

just so you know.. some don't hurt at all.  I don't ever feel mine & i get them even if i am not constipated.  i only know i have them when i wipe & there is a ton of red blood.  Stomach is ishy most likely from being freaked out over a little hemorrhoid.  have her take a bath & make sure to sit in the water for at least 15 mins daily for a few days & it will be gone.  also get her some flushable wet wipes for easier cleaing. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No. The E.R for what she is feeling. She's bleeding again and her stomach is cramping. She can do #2, so she's not constipated. And it isn't hemorrhoids because she says it doesn't hurt her down there.

Quoting Cheribomb:

are joking?? er for hemorrhoids??? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. I was thinking of beans for some reason. >_< and ok I will let her know to have my mom take her to the E.R if she is concerned.

Quoting Crimsonia:

Chances are... it's nothing serious... but she knows her body better than I do.... I would say... IF she is concerned, she should go in and get checked out... just for her own peace of mind.

BTW... I said coffee GROUNDS.... NOT... coffee beans... LOL

Quoting Anonymous:
    She's telling me it is bright red, but also dark. Not like coffee beans. But like a nose bleed red. She's also telling me her stomach was hurting earlier.

Quoting Crimsonia:

Is it bright red bleeding or is it dark with the appearance of coffee grounds?

If it's bright red, chances are it's just a tear or an hemorrhoid, and likely nothing to worry about... if it's dark and looks like coffee grounds... she needs to go in to the ER immediately.

Mom Confessions