Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
*TMI*
by Anonymous
December 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Ok, so I know nobody here is a doctor or anything but, I have a 13yr old sister who is saying she is having rectal bleeding. It isn't that bad but she isn't sexually active, she isn't on her period and she hasn't had a bowel movement. Has anybody here had unexplained rectal bleeding? Or does anybody know what this could be? I've looked on Google and WebMD and nothing came up.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 5, 2011 at 7:24 PM
    No. The E.R for what she is feeling. She's bleeding again and her stomach is cramping. She can do #2, so she's not constipated. And it isn't hemorrhoids because she says it doesn't hurt her down there.

Quoting Cheribomb:

are joking?? er for hemorrhoids??? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. I was thinking of beans for some reason. >_< and ok I will let her know to have my mom take her to the E.R if she is concerned.

Quoting Crimsonia:

Chances are... it's nothing serious... but she knows her body better than I do.... I would say... IF she is concerned, she should go in and get checked out... just for her own peace of mind.

BTW... I said coffee GROUNDS.... NOT... coffee beans... LOL

Quoting Anonymous:
    She's telling me it is bright red, but also dark. Not like coffee beans. But like a nose bleed red. She's also telling me her stomach was hurting earlier.

Quoting Crimsonia:

Is it bright red bleeding or is it dark with the appearance of coffee grounds?

If it's bright red, chances are it's just a tear or an hemorrhoid, and likely nothing to worry about... if it's dark and looks like coffee grounds... she needs to go in to the ER immediately.

• htreveth
    December 5, 2011 at 7:28 PM
    Could be she is allergic to wheat. Hope she feels better soon.
  • IWannaLoveAgain
    December 5, 2011 at 7:30 PM

best thing to do when your body is acting up is- go to the doc. especially for unexplained bleeding?

• Cheribomb
    December 5, 2011 at 8:36 PM

just so you know.. some don't hurt at all.  I don't ever feel mine & i get them even if i am not constipated.  i only know i have them when i wipe & there is a ton of red blood.  Stomach is ishy most likely from being freaked out over a little hemorrhoid.  have her take a bath & make sure to sit in the water for at least 15 mins daily for a few days & it will be gone.  also get her some flushable wet wipes for easier cleaing. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No. The E.R for what she is feeling. She's bleeding again and her stomach is cramping. She can do #2, so she's not constipated. And it isn't hemorrhoids because she says it doesn't hurt her down there.

Quoting Cheribomb:

are joking?? er for hemorrhoids??? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. I was thinking of beans for some reason. >_< and ok I will let her know to have my mom take her to the E.R if she is concerned.

Quoting Crimsonia:

Chances are... it's nothing serious... but she knows her body better than I do.... I would say... IF she is concerned, she should go in and get checked out... just for her own peace of mind.

BTW... I said coffee GROUNDS.... NOT... coffee beans... LOL

Quoting Anonymous:
    She's telling me it is bright red, but also dark. Not like coffee beans. But like a nose bleed red. She's also telling me her stomach was hurting earlier.

Quoting Crimsonia:

Is it bright red bleeding or is it dark with the appearance of coffee grounds?

If it's bright red, chances are it's just a tear or an hemorrhoid, and likely nothing to worry about... if it's dark and looks like coffee grounds... she needs to go in to the ER immediately.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts