Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
sex drive. (ahem, tmi for some)
by Anonymous
December 4, 2011 at 2:45 AM

i want it all the time. 

my dh doesnt. 

we've done it once in the last month and a half. 

i never thought id be the one who wanted it nonstop and not gettin it :)

WHO USED THE LAST OF THE BATTERIES?!

Replies

• firebird78
    December 4, 2011 at 2:53 AM

i could go happily for weeks without it but my husband hounds me all the time and sometimes i just run out of excuses, lol 

• Shy_Dia
    by Shy_Dia
    December 4, 2011 at 2:56 AM

i have rechargeable batteries.. =) not technically for that reason, but i'mSO thankful that the xbox controll and BOB uses the same size batteries. lol

but i dont have the same man problem as you. me and bf just rarely see each other to actually get it on. lol

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 4, 2011 at 2:57 AM
    Your not alone

Quoting firebird78:

i could go happily for weeks without it but my husband hounds me all the time and sometimes i just run out of excuses, lol 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 4, 2011 at 2:59 AM

I'm on the same boat, it makes me feel like there is something wrong with me because I want it more than he does.  I'm also lacking that attention and starting to feel desperate, I feel like I want to meet other guys to chat, just for attention.  I need it sooo badly, i mean he's asleep rightnow while he could be spending quality time with me.  this sucks major $*%&(@)!

• Jamie1972
    December 4, 2011 at 3:18 AM
    From july of 03 til feb of this yr dh and i had sex 4 times a yr. Between his working 3 kids it ogt difficult. And i wanted wayyyy more then him too. My bob became my bff lol. But since feb our sex life changed drastuclly. Once a week about average. Hell this week alone we did it 3 times whoo hoo! Hopin for a forth time tonight hehe.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN