Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
sex drive. (ahem, tmi for some)
by Anonymous
December 4, 2011 at 2:45 AM

i want it all the time. 

my dh doesnt. 

we've done it once in the last month and a half. 

i never thought id be the one who wanted it nonstop and not gettin it :)

WHO USED THE LAST OF THE BATTERIES?!

Replies

• firebird78
    December 4, 2011 at 2:53 AM

i could go happily for weeks without it but my husband hounds me all the time and sometimes i just run out of excuses, lol 

• Shy_Dia
    by Shy_Dia
    December 4, 2011 at 2:56 AM

i have rechargeable batteries.. =) not technically for that reason, but i'mSO thankful that the xbox controll and BOB uses the same size batteries. lol

but i dont have the same man problem as you. me and bf just rarely see each other to actually get it on. lol

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 4, 2011 at 2:57 AM
    Your not alone

Quoting firebird78:

i could go happily for weeks without it but my husband hounds me all the time and sometimes i just run out of excuses, lol 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 4, 2011 at 2:59 AM

I'm on the same boat, it makes me feel like there is something wrong with me because I want it more than he does.  I'm also lacking that attention and starting to feel desperate, I feel like I want to meet other guys to chat, just for attention.  I need it sooo badly, i mean he's asleep rightnow while he could be spending quality time with me.  this sucks major $*%&(@)!

• Jamie1972
    December 4, 2011 at 3:18 AM
    From july of 03 til feb of this yr dh and i had sex 4 times a yr. Between his working 3 kids it ogt difficult. And i wanted wayyyy more then him too. My bob became my bff lol. But since feb our sex life changed drastuclly. Once a week about average. Hell this week alone we did it 3 times whoo hoo! Hopin for a forth time tonight hehe.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts