Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Leopard44
Teen Moms... S/O
December 3, 2011 at 8:57 AM

I flipping love you. I also love 20+ year old mums, and I love you no matter what your religion, political beliefs are. I love you whether you breastfeed or formula feed. I love you whether you vaccinate or not. I love you whether you are a SAHM or a working mum, I love you whether you get parenting payments or not. I love you whether you are single, married, engaged, divorced, homosexual. I love you whether you believe in Santa or not. I love you no matter what diapers your children wear, no matter what clothes they strut their stuff in, no matter your color or your SO's color. 

I love you mums because you are you. I even love the bickering, bashing and bullying because it lets me see your personality. I love your nice, kind, helpful comments as well because it shows we all have two sides to our nature. 

So all in all I love all of you each in your own way. Please don't change who you are, because who cares what you do in your own home with your own family? 

Let this Christmas be a bit happier, don't worry about the religious aspects, nor even the monetary aspects of these holidays, just show a bit of love.

Replies

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts