Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Ber-Lynn
How long did it take before you conceived?
December 2, 2011 at 3:42 AM

How long were you with your dh,df,or s/o before you conceived?

I was with my df 5 almost 6 months when we found out we were pregnant with our dd.

Replies

• bellanoelsmom
    December 2, 2011 at 4:08 AM
    My first was about 6 mo. My twins were about two years, I had to have surgery and fertility drugs. All my girls were well worth the wait!
  • AirForceWife13
    December 2, 2011 at 4:22 AM
    We were together 7 months before we decided to try for a baby together and then lo and behold 3 weeks later we tested and found out we were pregnant!
  • sep_10_07
    December 2, 2011 at 4:24 AM
    1 year almost exactly! Lol
  • ebbierowe
    December 2, 2011 at 7:15 AM

we were together 2 - 2 1/2 years before we got pregnant with our first...but we weren't trying...

• karla85
    by karla85
    December 2, 2011 at 7:42 AM
    With my ex I was 3 years before conceiving dd. With df we have been together 2 years and I got pregnant last year but had a mc, and now this one I just went through.
  • NDADanceMom
    December 2, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Im not sure I understand where your clock starts?  When we tried to have a baby or when we first met?

I first met my husband 22 years before pregnancy.  I dated him 6 years before we were pregnant.  We were sexually active about 5 years before pregnancy.  We were married about a month before pregnancy and she was an oops.  We took about a year of trying to have #2, and that was 4 years after #1.  #3 was an oops and that was 2 years later.

• BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
    December 2, 2011 at 8:12 AM

10 months

• TakeTwo
    by TakeTwo
    December 2, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Our son was conceived 2 weeks after I came off the pill. We were preparing to TTC after our wedding. I was thinking it would take us a long time due to some of my known issues (mild endometriosis). It took us 2.5 years to get pregnant with our daughter, and four miscarriages along the way. It was a long journey for number two, but well worth the wait! She'll be here in the next 7 days =)

Babydust for anyone trying to conceive!

• nerd.stuff
    December 2, 2011 at 8:16 AM
    3 months for our dd
  • Manderkinz1989
    December 2, 2011 at 8:21 AM
    Barely five months with my ex before concieving my first, then three months after having her, I concieved my second :) Dh and I haven't been preventing it, but we aren't exactly trying-it's probably been almost 3 yrs since we used protection.... :(

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN