Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Ber-Lynn
How long did it take before you conceived?
December 2, 2011 at 3:42 AM

How long were you with your dh,df,or s/o before you conceived?

I was with my df 5 almost 6 months when we found out we were pregnant with our dd.

Replies

• bellanoelsmom
    December 2, 2011 at 4:08 AM
    My first was about 6 mo. My twins were about two years, I had to have surgery and fertility drugs. All my girls were well worth the wait!
  • AirForceWife13
    December 2, 2011 at 4:22 AM
    We were together 7 months before we decided to try for a baby together and then lo and behold 3 weeks later we tested and found out we were pregnant!
  • sep_10_07
    December 2, 2011 at 4:24 AM
    1 year almost exactly! Lol
  • ebbierowe
    December 2, 2011 at 7:15 AM

we were together 2 - 2 1/2 years before we got pregnant with our first...but we weren't trying...

• karla85
    by karla85
    December 2, 2011 at 7:42 AM
    With my ex I was 3 years before conceiving dd. With df we have been together 2 years and I got pregnant last year but had a mc, and now this one I just went through.
  • NDADanceMom
    December 2, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Im not sure I understand where your clock starts?  When we tried to have a baby or when we first met?

I first met my husband 22 years before pregnancy.  I dated him 6 years before we were pregnant.  We were sexually active about 5 years before pregnancy.  We were married about a month before pregnancy and she was an oops.  We took about a year of trying to have #2, and that was 4 years after #1.  #3 was an oops and that was 2 years later.

• BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
    December 2, 2011 at 8:12 AM

10 months

• TakeTwo
    by TakeTwo
    December 2, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Our son was conceived 2 weeks after I came off the pill. We were preparing to TTC after our wedding. I was thinking it would take us a long time due to some of my known issues (mild endometriosis). It took us 2.5 years to get pregnant with our daughter, and four miscarriages along the way. It was a long journey for number two, but well worth the wait! She'll be here in the next 7 days =)

Babydust for anyone trying to conceive!

• nerd.stuff
    December 2, 2011 at 8:16 AM
    3 months for our dd
  • Manderkinz1989
    December 2, 2011 at 8:21 AM
    Barely five months with my ex before concieving my first, then three months after having her, I concieved my second :) Dh and I haven't been preventing it, but we aren't exactly trying-it's probably been almost 3 yrs since we used protection.... :(

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts