Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Eliptica
if you cheat
November 29, 2011 at 5:10 AM

you dont deserve pity imo.

i dont care what the circumstances are, that he is abusive, that he doesnt give you enough love, because he is deployed, nothing.

there is no excuse for cheating. if y ou are going to cheat, get a divorce and be a grown ass woman about it.

2 wrongs dont make a damned right.

Replies

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    December 1, 2011 at 7:57 AM

too late

• MamaLub
    by MamaLub
    December 1, 2011 at 8:07 AM
    What about if you just get to third base then stop?

Quoting Eliptica:

and YES doing shit with girls, unless previously agreed to by the man, is STILL CHEATING!

• Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    December 1, 2011 at 8:16 AM
    Normally, I would agree with you OP, BUT I have a friend who is in an extremely scary situation right now and it would benefit her to find another man before she leaves her husband. She has no one else to help her to get away from her abusive husband. It's a long story, but in her situation it would be silly for her not to get into a new relationship before she tries to leave her current one.
  • MyDarkAngel
    December 1, 2011 at 8:44 AM
    See? I didn't need to make up some scenarios. I knew people that actually lived them would cone forward.
  • .Angel.Eyes.
    December 1, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Coming from a former adulteress, I agree. Cheating is a selfish act. If you loved yourself if you loved at all arrogance would not take place in your heart. Arrogance says "I need it, I want it, I deserve it, I'm going to have it my way NOW." Prideful heart leads to nothing but destruction. Your character must contain a tremendous amount patience when in a relationship with another. When you make a commitment it becomes a promise to always love one another deeply, in all that you do. Two hearts beats as one, you become one with one another. Maintaining a healthy marriage is hard work. A relationship is a living thing that must be nurtured. In order to prevent inner death in your marriage you must give your time to each other.... Communicate and compromise.

• .Angel.Eyes.
    December 1, 2011 at 8:48 AM

It's never too late to turn a wrong into a right.

Quoting Anonymous:

too late

• la_bella_vita
    December 1, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Amen to that!

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    December 1, 2011 at 8:58 AM

I would have to say that you have sucky family. Why wouldn't they check on you once in that year? Why couldn't you tell them to get you help if you really wanted to escape? Im glad you got out but you should really tell them to get a clue.

Quoting Anonymous:

TRY living in the middle of NOWHERE without a car or phone to call someone in the middle of winter with three babies! Nearest neighbor is three miles away. No stroller to put the kids in. No family or friends to talk or turn to.This was me. It took me 1 year to get away. I only escaped because the idiot got Internet and I wrote someone for help.

• xomrs.chase
    December 1, 2011 at 9:00 AM
    She doesn't need a man to get away from an abusive relationship.

She could use a friend to help her gain her independence and be able to leave on her own.

Honestly- it sounds dumb. Its not like "jobs: get a new before leaving old"

If she's being abused she needs to get out for HER not another man.

Really?

Why don't YOU help?

Quoting Anonymous:

Normally, I would agree with you OP, BUT I have a friend who is in an extremely scary situation right now and it would benefit her to find another man before she leaves her husband. She has no one else to help her to get away from her abusive husband. It's a long story, but in her situation it would be silly for her not to get into a new relationship before she tries to leave her current one.
  • karla85
    by karla85
    December 1, 2011 at 9:04 AM
    Ok, I'll keep that in mind lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email