Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How do you feel about Weed/Pot???
by Anonymous
November 28, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Ok i personally have no problem with it an would totally understand if it was made legal in all states!!!.... However DH likes to smoke.... He will smoke when he gets home from work an before bed i sometimes do as well but only when the kids are gone for a night.... What are yalls thoughts on this subject????

Replies

• .Pagan.
    by .Pagan.
    November 28, 2011 at 4:44 PM

i have no issue with it. treat it like you should alcohol...don't partake before driving and don't get smashed when you are supposed to be taking care of your child.

• spicy_n_sweet
    November 28, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Decriminalized where I live ( 1oz or less for personal use you can get a ticket. It's violation not a criminal offense), medical use with card is legal.

I think it should be fully legalized (both marijuana and industrial hemp).

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 28, 2011 at 4:46 PM
    i think it makes people relax, there is nothing wrong with it. It is ok to be high around ur kid, but not ok to get high in front of your kid.
  • hellokittyy
    November 28, 2011 at 4:47 PM

thankyou for taking the words out of my mouth. 

Quoting Anonymous:

i think it makes people relax, there is nothing wrong with it. It is ok to be high around ur kid, but not ok to get high in front of your kid.

• JT32606_
    November 28, 2011 at 4:47 PM
    If it didn't cause me anxiety lol, id smoke.
  • dipsetgrl06
    November 28, 2011 at 4:48 PM
    We smoke. It helps my migraines and helps with cramps.
  • eastcoastmama11
    November 28, 2011 at 4:50 PM

I guess is depends on where you live. I don't think it makes him irresponsible, a drug addict or a bad guy.. but depending on the state you live in I know that you can go to jail quick without even having any weed on you! Just a baggie and paraphenelia.

Not where I live up in NY.. but in some places down south that I know of.

I don't smoke anymore.. but I'll be on my way out to pick up a bong and head to the nearest Farmacy the second it's legalized here!

• MoonShadow3
    November 28, 2011 at 4:51 PM

is nice :]

• VeganMeegan
    November 28, 2011 at 4:52 PM

I don't smoke it, but I would rather smoke something that grew out of the ground than pop a pill or anything man-made.

That being said just like anything - moderation and discernment are key - of course you will have people take anything too far.

• Namaste17
    November 28, 2011 at 4:52 PM
    I have no issue with pot, except that I don't think people should smoke in the same room as their children. Just like I don't think people should smoke cigs in the same room as their children. But that's common sense. I think pot could be helpful to a lot of people and should be legalized.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts