Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
busymominmo
I have a confession....
November 22, 2011 at 9:54 PM

I'm listening to Miley Cyrus and I like her music! Does that make me pathetic? 

Replies

• MrsBridges19
    November 22, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Oh yes!  It's Demi Lovato.  I hate her a bit.  She's not even that great of a singer.  If you can believe it, she's worse live.  Ugh.

Quoting momof52011:

Haha, shushhh! We can just tell the police to go away when they come to our houses to question us about our obsessions, I shall be busy deleting my saved TV programmes as they bang on the door ;)! It's got Demi Lovato in, she really annoys me.. I don't know if that's who you're talking about? I hate watching any wizards episodes with Mason (Greg Sulkin) in, he makes me embarrassed to be British he annoys me so much.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Haha not necessarily lonely, but maybe seen as creepy for two grown women to be so in love with a teenage star.  I haven't seen Princess Protection Program.  I might have to look into it, but I think I skipped it because it had someone in it that I can't stand...

• Pooobaihr
    November 22, 2011 at 10:32 PM

As long as you don't think that my listening to music in a language I don't understand (fully) is pathetic .. then .. nope.. :D

• momof52011
    November 22, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Have you seen Demi Lovato live? I cannot believe she would be worse live, my 11 year old is OBSESSED with Camp Rock and it's like watching paint dry for me, I just can't stand the film. I'd rather watch High School Musical or even that new Lemonade Mouth thing that my 9 year old loves...

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Oh yes!  It's Demi Lovato.  I hate her a bit.  She's not even that great of a singer.  If you can believe it, she's worse live.  Ugh.

Quoting momof52011:

Haha, shushhh! We can just tell the police to go away when they come to our houses to question us about our obsessions, I shall be busy deleting my saved TV programmes as they bang on the door ;)! It's got Demi Lovato in, she really annoys me.. I don't know if that's who you're talking about? I hate watching any wizards episodes with Mason (Greg Sulkin) in, he makes me embarrassed to be British he annoys me so much.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Haha not necessarily lonely, but maybe seen as creepy for two grown women to be so in love with a teenage star.  I haven't seen Princess Protection Program.  I might have to look into it, but I think I skipped it because it had someone in it that I can't stand...

• B-FigNewton
    November 22, 2011 at 10:37 PM

It doesn't make anyone pathetic to listen to music they love! :)

• busymominmo
    November 22, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Quoting B-FigNewton:

It doesn't make anyone pathetic to listen to music they love! :)

Thank you!!!

• busymominmo
    November 22, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Quoting Pooobaihr:

As long as you don't think that my listening to music in a language I don't understand (fully) is pathetic .. then .. nope.. :D

I don't! :)

• MrsBridges19
    November 23, 2011 at 5:41 AM

Sadly, yes, I have seen her live.  I took my niece to a Jonas Brothers concert and she opened for them.  And actually, I like Lemonade Mouth.  Then again, I really like Bridgit Mendler.  I think she's so pretty and actually talented, unlike most Disney stars now a days.

Quoting momof52011:

Have you seen Demi Lovato live? I cannot believe she would be worse live, my 11 year old is OBSESSED with Camp Rock and it's like watching paint dry for me, I just can't stand the film. I'd rather watch High School Musical or even that new Lemonade Mouth thing that my 9 year old loves...

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN