Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
stinkerbelle28
Well....
November 22, 2011 at 7:27 PM
I guess I have to first off confess that I am tone deaf and can't sing a lick. So this afternoon I was being a dork and singing loudly in the car and my son says "Mommy I dont like your singin'." I said "What you don't like my singing, that's sad." LOL. He is so sweet, he says "Well I like your singin' if you sing real quiet like so quiet I can't hear it." Gee, thanks son. LOL.

Replies

• kiminsean
    November 22, 2011 at 7:29 PM
    Lol
  • piesmama09
    November 22, 2011 at 7:30 PM

I would get one of those microphones that make you extra loud, then sing your heart out!

• AnastasiaKorsh
    November 22, 2011 at 7:53 PM

thats cute

• aidansmommy219
    November 22, 2011 at 7:55 PM

lmao!!! thats hilarious..

• VannaMae307
    November 22, 2011 at 7:56 PM

my entire family acts negatively when I sing...my 2 year old covers his ears and screams, my husband tries to turn the music off...even my cats lay their ears back and pretend to be asleep :( I really didn't think I was THAT bad but apparently...

the DOG, however, likes it. She is my favorite right now. She knows who feeds her, damn it!

• stinkerbelle28
    November 22, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    Quoting VannaMae307:

my entire family acts negatively when I sing...my 2 year old covers his ears and screams, my husband tries to turn the music off...even my cats lay their ears back and pretend to be asleep :( I really didn't think I was THAT bad but apparently...

the DOG, however, likes it. She is my favorite right now. She knows who feeds her, damn it!

My schnauzer howls along with me. Our Rottie does that WTF head turn thing, lol. No one in my family likes it, but I do, so I sing. I don't care, lol.
  • Tabs0902008
    November 22, 2011 at 8:01 PM

lol

• VannaMae307
    November 22, 2011 at 8:07 PM

Quoting stinkerbelle28:

Quoting VannaMae307:

My schnauzer howls along with me. Our Rottie does that WTF head turn thing, lol. No one in my family likes it, but I do, so I sing. I don't care, lol.

I figure if I am going to be forced to listen to the Sweeney Todd soundtrack 54000000 times, I'm going to sing along so I don't go insane. It makes him happy to hear the CD, it makes me not go insane to sing. There you go. LOL

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts