Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Getting Pregnant WITHOUT His Permission
by Anonymous
November 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM

I wanna know what you think about getting pregnant or planning to get pregnant without your boyfriend/fiance/husband etc. knowing that you're actually trying. I know it's your body and you can due what you want. But how do you feel about it? Would you ever do it? Like if you stop taking your birth control or poke holes in the condom, regaurdless of how it's done. How do you feel about it?

Replies

• Mysty_1961
    November 23, 2011 at 2:28 AM

Not a good idea - kind of like cheating

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 23, 2011 at 3:05 AM

I think it is wrong on so many levels. Why lie about wanting a baby with the person you love? I think it sounds like entrapment.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM

I don't think it's a good idea. But if they both want a child and just don't know if they're ready and are just gonna procrastinate maybe it's okay to get the ball rolling. It just depends if he wants a child.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 24, 2011 at 5:45 PM
    I suspect my sister did this by some things she said the father has nothing to do with the child it's sad
  • BaseballMom34
    November 24, 2011 at 5:46 PM
    This is exactly why I think men should have a choice in giving up rights to a child same as we do.
  • answeet
    by answeet
    November 30, 2011 at 9:48 AM

I think that more women do this, then they would like to admit

• milmomma2006
    November 30, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Having a baby is a BIG decision. IMO, for a relationship to work, be it a bf/gf situation or a marriage, all big decisions have to at least be discussed. Not all have to be agreed upon, but this one definitely does! No one should bring a baby into a relationship in which both people involved don't want it!! It's not fair to anyone involved and really is just a set up for failure.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 30, 2011 at 10:35 AM
    Im tring To have a baby with my xdf without telling him. We already have 2 kids together and i want 1 more. But i dont want different fathers
  • JACAR2010
    December 3, 2011 at 12:02 PM

It's not right. I would not do it.

• JACAR2010
    December 3, 2011 at 12:04 PM

No way. i think it's unfair, wrong and I would not do it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts