Mom Confessions

Anonymous
im waiting on my dh to leave me
by Anonymous
November 11, 2011 at 8:46 PM
I'm not in love with him. He doesn't satisfy me sexually, mentally, or physically. I don't feel attractive with him so my true sexual nature doesn't come out. He's a lazy ass worker, I have to literally get "fired" or my hours "cut" in order for him to step up. I'm only with him because my kids deserve a two parent household until they get old enough to understand.

But I'm hoping before then. He either leaves me or cheats so that I can have a reason to leave. And wont feel guilty in being happy without him. I'm content right now. And I don't let my kids see my unhappiness. But I'm fed up, and tired of being with him. And the love and intimacy is gone. Not to mention he refuses to grow up.

He expects us to go clubbing and drink like we did in high school. I'm a mother idk two and bumping and grinding is over for me. I use to be a whore back before I met dh. And I got married for structure and to stop doing what I was doing to hurt myself, my body, and my mind. And it doesn't seem like I can do that with him. So I'm waiting and ready for him to mess up so I can leave.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 11, 2011 at 8:52 PM

If you're unhappy and feel  uncompatible with your husband why don't you leave? Not bashing but I don't understand the whole staying together for the children.  You think they can't pick up on your relationship?

• rlk121909
    November 12, 2011 at 1:22 AM

I completly understand that. i feel for you i know people might think your a bad person but i dont. i hope he leaves for your sake and your kids sake but if your fighting or hes not good with your kids that could be your reason to leave. 

• elizabeth.mary
    November 12, 2011 at 1:24 AM

An unhappy two parent household is not better than a happy single parent household.
    If you hate your marriage that bad, get out of it.
    Don't be a coward, take a hold of your own life.
    Hiding behind your kids is not a good way to go.

• Ataemommy
    November 12, 2011 at 2:09 AM
    Well that sounds very healthy. I don't see how you could possibly screw up your kids living passive aggressively
  • 3xangel
    by 3xangel
    November 12, 2011 at 2:10 AM
    I agree. Yall need to try marriage counseling since you're still around, but if you don't want to do that then you just need to leave him. Take personal responsibility & accountability for YOUR life.

Quoting elizabeth.mary:

An unhappy two parent household is not better than a happy single parent household.
    If you hate your marriage that bad, get out of it.
    Don't be a coward, take a hold of your own life.
    Hiding behind your kids is not a good way to go.

Mom Confessions