Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Say it
by Anonymous
November 10, 2011 at 11:04 PM
We all would love to say what we are thinking without exposing why. So here you go. A place to just say it.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 10, 2011 at 11:06 PM
    Just go to sleep. I'm tired of dealing with you
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 11, 2011 at 1:48 AM
    I believe in circumsion. I believe that formula fed babies are just a healthy as breastfed. I believe in vaccinations. I think ERF is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. I believe co sleeping is a totally personal choice. I believe teacher should have more than six hours training for dealing with integrated children with special needs. I believe that some women on this site are nazis and other's are wacko. I believe most women on this site try to be supportive.
    I am completely and utterly pro choice. I believe that we should tell our children that we have their backs at twelve, 24, 32, and "beyond"
  • Vibrant.Heart
    November 11, 2011 at 1:49 AM

I'm actually not thinking anything at the moment.  Oh, well maybe that I need to get my ass to bed.  But I'm enjoying listening to my music in peace.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 11, 2011 at 1:51 AM
    that I wish I knew why I can't sleep
  • ourbabykins
    November 11, 2011 at 1:51 AM
    I'm thinking that there are a lot of stupid and ignorant people in the world. It would also appear that most of them have children- and are on cafemom.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 11, 2011 at 1:53 AM

Im never going to be able to get this house clean/spotless thanks to kids and pets but I would never get rid of them.

• Vibrant.Heart

I love M. Shadows.  Sex on legs, he is.

• Vibrant.Heart

LOL, so you could get rid of your kids?  :p

Quoting Anonymous:

Im never going to be able to get this house clean/spotless thaks to kids and pets but I would never get rid of them(the pets, not the kids. lol).

• ashiilolo
    November 11, 2011 at 1:55 AM
    How much I can't stand DF. Why can't I be strong enough to leave. Will I be alone forever then?
  • ICPclwnLOV
    November 11, 2011 at 1:59 AM

lol. Im tired. Didnt realize what I typed til it was posting. I changed it. Believe it or not, I want more kids. I want to foster or adopt but I would never get approved because of the animals. My luck, I'd be in the middle of the home inspection and one of the furballs would decide to do their bidnezz in and leave quietly right before we entered that room. Even with clean litter boxes.

Quoting Vibrant.Heart:

LOL, so you could get rid of your kids?  :p

Quoting Anonymous:

Im never going to be able to get this house clean/spotless thaks to kids and pets but I would never get rid of them(the pets, not the kids. lol).

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts