Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Say it
by Anonymous
November 10, 2011 at 11:04 PM
We all would love to say what we are thinking without exposing why. So here you go. A place to just say it.

Replies

• Vibrant.Heart
    November 11, 2011 at 2:00 AM

I was just teasing.  I knew what you meant.  :)

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

lol. Im tired. Didnt realize what I typed til it was posting. I changed it. Believe it or not, I want more kids. I want to foster or adopt but I would never get approved because of the animals. My luck, I'd be in the middle of the home inspection and one of the furballs would decide to do their bidnezz in and leave quietly right before we entered that room. Even with clean litter boxes.

Quoting Vibrant.Heart:

LOL, so you could get rid of your kids?  :p

Quoting Anonymous:

Im never going to be able to get this house clean/spotless thaks to kids and pets but I would never get rid of them(the pets, not the kids. lol).

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 11, 2011 at 2:03 AM

I knew you were. lmao. It's all good.

Quoting Vibrant.Heart:

I was just teasing.  I knew what you meant.  :)

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

lol. Im tired. Didnt realize what I typed til it was posting. I changed it. Believe it or not, I want more kids. I want to foster or adopt but I would never get approved because of the animals. My luck, I'd be in the middle of the home inspection and one of the furballs would decide to do their bidnezz in and leave quietly right before we entered that room. Even with clean litter boxes.

Quoting Vibrant.Heart:

LOL, so you could get rid of your kids?  :p

Quoting Anonymous:

Im never going to be able to get this house clean/spotless thaks to kids and pets but I would never get rid of them(the pets, not the kids. lol).

• kw.2
    by kw.2
    November 11, 2011 at 2:03 AM
    I wish I could be blunt and express my honest opinion wether it sounds rude or not, and not have to sugar coat everything I say, and also my have a bunch of hormonal women getting all b*tchy with me and flipping out. I dont get like that to them...
  • kw.2
    by kw.2
    November 11, 2011 at 2:04 AM
    And also, I love you but if you kick me one more time it going to take everything I have not to break off your leg...
  • mayg88
    by mayg88
    November 11, 2011 at 2:05 AM
    Yes peace an quiet. I love it...

Quoting Vibrant.Heart:

I'm actually not thinking anything at the moment.  Oh, well maybe that I need to get my ass to bed.  But I'm enjoying listening to my music in peace.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 11, 2011 at 2:15 AM

I have a few:

1. The baby I am pregnant with is not spoiled....we are providing the things he needs to live when he is born. If you really think he's spoiled why'd you bother to get a gift for him?? It took years of heartache to finally conceive him via IVF so I can buy whatever I freaking feel like for him.  So f off.

2. Get an address book so you can stop asking me for the same addresses all the time.

3. I'm 31 weeks pregnant.....would it be too hard to help me take the trash out?

Thanks for the vent!

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    November 11, 2011 at 2:22 AM

I'm in a grumptastic mood and my husband hurt my feelings something awful. Never have I ever told him to "calm down," "get over it," "it isn't a big deal," "it isn't going to kill you."

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    November 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM

I am 90K in debt because my boyfriend doesn't work and is addicted to pain killers

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    November 11, 2011 at 10:01 AM
    I'm exhausted &
    i hate my job most days
  • NDADanceMom
    November 11, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Go for it.  I do.  Its very threaputic.  When im dealing with my friends and family I have to sugar coat everything, keep my opinions to myself and always try to be the peacemaker.  Here I can call it like I see it.  Its fun and whats the worst that could happen? 

Its not like im here to make friends.   Its just to entertain myself and telling someone what they need to hear is very entertaining.  They know its the truth and it FREAKS THEM OUT!

Quoting kw.2:

I wish I could be blunt and express my honest opinion wether it sounds rude or not, and not have to sugar coat everything I say, and also my have a bunch of hormonal women getting all b*tchy with me and flipping out. I dont get like that to them...

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN