Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I resent my decisions
by Anonymous
November 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM

I've been married for 5years and during that we've had 3 kids. 

We had ir 1st when we were 18. And then were married after that. We've been very happy for the most part. But my husband travels ALOT and I'm starting to get very bored. Our youngest is only 4weeks. I don't know what to do with myself. We have no quality time together and all my time is with the kids. I love spending time with my kids but I'd like to spend sometime with my husband!

Sometimes I wish it'd have been better if we'd have just left it as it is had the baby and kept it mutual between my husband and I. But then I wouldn't have my two other beautiful children. 

I just don't know what to do!! 

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Im so sorry hun. I kinda know in a sense what you are feeling to a degree but in the end, I can't imagine my life any different.

Have you ever talked about this to your DH? Maybe there's a way to change the fact that he is traveling so much. That could hurt even the best of marriages.

• poohlover515
    November 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Talk to your DH about it! Sounds like you guys need a few days away, or maybe even a second honeymoon!

• donnag013
    September 13 at 9:57 PM

You "regret" your decision, dear. But being bored is no reason to end your marriage and scar your children. You need to try harder, and so does your husband. Talk to him about his hours and see if there is some way for him to and you to get together more. This early life of your children does end, by the way. It doesn't seem like it now, but it will, and you'll be sad.

• MrsApple
    September 13 at 10:00 PM

Agreed.Find a way to get more couple time.

Quoting donnag013:

You "regret" your decision, dear. But being bored is no reason to end your marriage and scar your children. You need to try harder, and so does your husband. Talk to him about his hours and see if there is some way for him to and you to get together more. This early life of your children does end, by the way. It doesn't seem like it now, but it will, and you'll be sad.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN