Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I am gonna have sex with....
by Anonymous
November 9, 2011 at 10:17 AM

a woman. I've always been sexually interested in women but I was married to a man who hated the idea so I never got the chance to be with a woman but now I'm divorced and I don't have to worry about what he thinks. I have a friend who is bisexual and has volunteered lol to be my first and I'm going to oblige her next weekend. I feel incredibly liberated ever since my divorce and besides the one guy that I dated after leaving my ex, my friend will be the only other person I've "been with".

Replies

• suppleupagus
    November 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM
    LMAO! And good for you!! GREAT friend ya got there too ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

He always used to say that he didn't want me leaving him for another woman.
    I guess he didn't realize that I like penis way too much to be walking away from it. lol
    But he fucked another woman, I found out, left him, got in to shape and look damn good so now he's kicking himself and I'm grateful he fucked up because had he not, I would have been stuck with his disgusting, small penis havin ass for the rest of my life.

Quoting poohlover515:

What man HATES that?!?! I've never done it with DH, but just b/c I'm super jealous, and I'm pretty sure I'd cut a B****.....LOL!!! But I have partaken in the past!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Been there, done that. Enjoy!

• Jazmyn823109811
    November 9, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Have fun(: I like lesbian sex:)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Good for you...my husband would want too..I am to jeloues and I don't share well with others.

Mom Confessions