Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.
August 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• johnny4ever
    August 11, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Hi!I'm Tracy.I'm currently a married sahm to one,Daniel.I luv Cafemom & Johnny Depp!

• ErikaRobin
    August 16, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Hello, Tracy.

I'm Erika.  I have three female spawn, one male marital counterpart, three cats, a dog, a blog...and I poke people with sharp things.

Also, I once fought a bear.  Okay, I didn't.

Or did I?

• newfound09
    August 16, 2011 at 11:33 AM

• Hey all!!

I am Elayna. I am a SAHM to two toddlers (1 & 2). I am also currently a full-time student at a local community college to receive my paralegal studies degree. I have a little over a year left on my degree and I am so excited to be closing in on it! I am married to an OTR truck driver. The most controversial thing about me is that I am a submissive wife in the BDSM sense. 

I look forward to getting to know you ladies! blowing kisses

• bupkie
    by bupkie
    August 16, 2011 at 12:12 PM

*WAVES* Hey all!    

I'm Bupkie...  SAHM to 2 boys... 9 and 13.    Ready for some humor, fun, and some interesting conversations...  

• stevens_mom2008
    August 16, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Hi! I'm Mollie, and am currently engaged to Jim. I have one kiddo named Steven he just turned 3 this past May. We live in Texas. I am a 25 yr old SAHM as well.

• shishie
    by shishie
    August 16, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Hello everyone, I am Denise,44 single mom of a teenager and son with Aspergers who takes care of her sick Mom.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    August 16, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Hi! I'm Waky, sahm to 3 kids- Ds1 (12, 7th gr), ds2 (7, 2nd gr), and dd (5, K).

• karla85
    by karla85
    August 16, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Hey! My name is Karla, I am a 26 year old mom from Texas. I am currently engaged, and I have 3 wonderful kids: Montse 9, Eduardo 8 and Hector 5. I was a teen mom, I am currently going to school to be a Paramedic. Looking forward to get to know you all.

• heathermichelle
    August 16, 2011 at 10:15 PM

I am Heather. I am a sahm of two children. I live in Alabama. My youngest child just started school this year and I don't know what to do with all this free time LOL

• Susanmomof
    August 17, 2011 at 4:04 AM

Hi I'm Susan , from NC Mom of 4 daughters, married for 12 yrs work as an RN nights in a nursing home.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN