Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.
August 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• LunchtimeBiotch
    September 27, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Hi everyone. My name is Lisa, I'm a married sahm to a 4 yr old dd. I am looking forward to making new friends and hopefully finding a new place to hang out and have fun.

• clare731
    September 27, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Hey,! My name is Trisha. I'm 18 years old. I'm from schuylkill county.

I'm currently engaged. & I have a baby boy chase that is 1 month & 4weeks old :)

I joined this mom site because i'm trying to find moms that struggled or struggling with postpardum depression as I am. I had a past of depression way before I got pregnant. Through my pregnancy the only supportive one I really had was my boyfriend. My family just looked down on me and tried to convince me of an abortion or adoption and then treated me like crap for not choosing either and for being with the guy i'm still with today.

Soo soon as I hit 9 months pregnant we got our own place n my family came around but i stil was hiding the hurt they left me with, then I got induced july 31,2012 and had a baby boy that was 8lbs 12oz, 20 1/2 inch long at 2:44pm & later that night I was hit with postpardum depression as they rolled the baby back to the nursery I got the feeling of hurt through my body like i was never going to see him again n i held in my cry n took a deep breathe, then the next day i just looked at him n i wanted to cry, i was just weeping for awhile. Later after my 2 day stay I returned to our appt with our baby boy n i still had the weeps & then soon enough that week i started gettin bazare thoughts well images of seeing myself hurting him & it broke my heart and ripped me apart and after 3 days i couldnt handle it no more and called my doctor for depression medication generic celexa and i was doing goood for about 3 weeks then all of a sudden i thought i was gettin better and then the thoughts worsen like i just thought about hurting him instead of seeing images and then i started takin vitamins everyday n half a celexa n i feel better than b4 but i still don't feel right anyone thats experiencing the same thing as me feel free to add me n help ive been dealing with this for 8 weeks now :(

• Susan898989
    September 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Hello, I'm Susan, Mother to Emily(11) Matthew(8)and twins Benjamin and Daniel (5). 1st time on cafemom.

• vampgrl2012
    September 27, 2012 at 4:15 PM

My name is selena im a 29 year old mom of 2 a 5year old girl and 2.5 year old boy

• Ava.Gyena
    September 27, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    Hello!!!!!!!!
  • dmom1223
    September 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Dilenia from Clifton

• midnightcow49
    September 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM

hi i am also a sahm, and my 5 year old son started kindergarten this year, has just been diagnosed with ADHD, have only tried one medicine called intuniv, and he is having some side effects that i have never seen him do anytime in his life, will see the doctor, this coming wednesday, wish us the best.........

• KayRey109
    September 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM

He-ya! My name is Krystle and I am a Proud Army Wife HOOAH! =] I have been married for 2 years and we have a little girl, Malia Nicole, who'll be 3 in November. We're currently stationed in Fort Hood.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    September 28, 2012 at 9:59 PM
    Hi Trisha. I had PPD with each of my 3 kids. The worst, and what finally drove me to get help, was when we were on vacation and I was standing on a balcony with my baby girl in my arms. I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to throw her over the balcony! The urge was so strong and I could see her flying through the air. I was terrified and held onto her really tight and ran back inside. I would never let myself go out there again nor be in any situation like that the rest of the trip. When I got home I went to see my doctor. I had to be very careful what I said, so he wouldn't think I was crazy and take my daughter away, but he realized I needed help. Anti-depressants worked and helped, but also relaxation therapy and learning not to let things get too bad before I step away. My baby girl is 13 now and I have been depression free for about 5 years without meds. Ask for help, before something bad happens. It gets better.

Quoting clare731:

Hey,! My name is Trisha. I'm 18 years old. I'm from schuylkill county.

I'm currently engaged. & I have a baby boy chase that is 1 month & 4weeks old :)

I joined this mom site because i'm trying to find moms that struggled or struggling with postpardum depression as I am. I had a past of depression way before I got pregnant. Through my pregnancy the only supportive one I really had was my boyfriend. My family just looked down on me and tried to convince me of an abortion or adoption and then treated me like crap for not choosing either and for being with the guy i'm still with today.

Soo soon as I hit 9 months pregnant we got our own place n my family came around but i stil was hiding the hurt they left me with, then I got induced july 31,2012 and had a baby boy that was 8lbs 12oz, 20 1/2 inch long at 2:44pm & later that night I was hit with postpardum depression as they rolled the baby back to the nursery I got the feeling of hurt through my body like i was never going to see him again n i held in my cry n took a deep breathe, then the next day i just looked at him n i wanted to cry, i was just weeping for awhile. Later after my 2 day stay I returned to our appt with our baby boy n i still had the weeps & then soon enough that week i started gettin bazare thoughts well images of seeing myself hurting him & it broke my heart and ripped me apart and after 3 days i couldnt handle it no more and called my doctor for depression medication generic celexa and i was doing goood for about 3 weeks then all of a sudden i thought i was gettin better and then the thoughts worsen like i just thought about hurting him instead of seeing images and then i started takin vitamins everyday n half a celexa n i feel better than b4 but i still don't feel right anyone thats experiencing the same thing as me feel free to add me n help ive been dealing with this for 8 weeks now :(

• waffa
    by waffa
    September 28, 2012 at 10:03 PM

hey everyone!

I've been in cm a while, but mostly Newcomers Group (started there and just kinda stayed) thought it time to find other active groups...

42 y/o Mom of 2 (21 and 8, yes I know it's like having 2 only children!), soon to be divorced (separated last Summer after 10 years married, but get along fine), bookkeeper for a property mgmt company, live in the Palm Springs area of California, ex-USAF Vet (honorable discharge 1994 after 5 years active), overly opinionated, sarcastic smartass...

yep, that about sums me up

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts