Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.
August 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• sbanks143
    September 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hi!  My name is Shannon, I'm 31. I have two kids, my daughter Kieren, 6, and my son Aaron, 4.  We live in Pittsburgh, PA. Happily married 7 years now. New SAHM.

• Mommyoftwoluvs
    September 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM
    Hi :)) name is Brenda I live in Boston I'm a mommy of two beautiful children. Have a 5 year old girly girl and a very happy active 10 month old and of course married to the love of my life. Love baking and decorating cakes :) ! Peace and love !
  • Toni290611
    September 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Hello my name is Phillis T. Forrest I am a mother of 2 grown girls and 3 grandchildren. I've been a hairstylist most of my life but just jumped into the writing arena, I am the author of Through A Child's Eyes, (my 1st self published book) basically about structured rules and guidelines to protect our children from child sexual predator. www.throughachildeyes290611.com

• roarkwifey
    September 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Hi I'm Ashley :) I'm currently separated, it was a year last month on the 31st, but I have a new man in my life that has stepped to be the man my to be ex husband wouldn't :) I'm 23, I'm at stay at home mom to 2 little boys, Christian 3, and Dean, 20 months :) I'm a movie buff and I love to listen to music lol 

• Mommy2_two
    September 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I am Christina. I have two girls 6 and 10 yrs old. I also take care of 3 children 4 days a week. I have been married for a little over 9 years.

• LISAHEISEY12
    September 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Hi my name is Lisa!   I am currently seperated.  i have a beatiful 15 year daughter!  I am happy to be here!!  :0) 

• misstab415
    September 26, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    Hi, my name is T! I am a mother of a 5 month old baby girl!! My daughter was born 13 Weeks early. I am looking to talk to other moms!
  • Jewbies
    by Jewbies
    September 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM
    My sister dragged me onto this site. Lol

My name is Pamela, I am a S.A.H.M. to three amazing hellions. One brilliant hubby, and a hot mess of fish.

• coffeeaddict72
    September 26, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Oh yes beotch, this is so much better then texting. I am scared to see how many minutes I have gone through already, I can't wait until I can up my plan! R ya figuring it all out ok?

Quoting Jewbies:

My sister dragged me onto this site. Lol

My name is Pamela, I am a S.A.H.M. to three amazing hellions. One brilliant hubby, and a hot mess of fish.

• Jewbies
    by Jewbies
    September 26, 2012 at 6:07 PM
    Quoting coffeeaddict72:

Oh, piece of cake. However, it wouldn't load my picture like the first eight times. I secretly believe it didn't like the pics I was choosing. Grrr
This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN