Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.
August 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• sbanks143
    September 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hi!  My name is Shannon, I'm 31. I have two kids, my daughter Kieren, 6, and my son Aaron, 4.  We live in Pittsburgh, PA. Happily married 7 years now. New SAHM.

• Mommyoftwoluvs
    September 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM
    Hi :)) name is Brenda I live in Boston I'm a mommy of two beautiful children. Have a 5 year old girly girl and a very happy active 10 month old and of course married to the love of my life. Love baking and decorating cakes :) ! Peace and love !
  • Toni290611
    September 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Hello my name is Phillis T. Forrest I am a mother of 2 grown girls and 3 grandchildren. I've been a hairstylist most of my life but just jumped into the writing arena, I am the author of Through A Child's Eyes, (my 1st self published book) basically about structured rules and guidelines to protect our children from child sexual predator. www.throughachildeyes290611.com

• roarkwifey
    September 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Hi I'm Ashley :) I'm currently separated, it was a year last month on the 31st, but I have a new man in my life that has stepped to be the man my to be ex husband wouldn't :) I'm 23, I'm at stay at home mom to 2 little boys, Christian 3, and Dean, 20 months :) I'm a movie buff and I love to listen to music lol 

• Mommy2_two
    September 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I am Christina. I have two girls 6 and 10 yrs old. I also take care of 3 children 4 days a week. I have been married for a little over 9 years.

• LISAHEISEY12
    September 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Hi my name is Lisa!   I am currently seperated.  i have a beatiful 15 year daughter!  I am happy to be here!!  :0) 

• misstab415
    September 26, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    Hi, my name is T! I am a mother of a 5 month old baby girl!! My daughter was born 13 Weeks early. I am looking to talk to other moms!
  • Jewbies
    by Jewbies
    September 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM
    My sister dragged me onto this site. Lol

My name is Pamela, I am a S.A.H.M. to three amazing hellions. One brilliant hubby, and a hot mess of fish.

• coffeeaddict72
    September 26, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Oh yes beotch, this is so much better then texting. I am scared to see how many minutes I have gone through already, I can't wait until I can up my plan! R ya figuring it all out ok?

Quoting Jewbies:

My sister dragged me onto this site. Lol

My name is Pamela, I am a S.A.H.M. to three amazing hellions. One brilliant hubby, and a hot mess of fish.

• Jewbies
    by Jewbies
    September 26, 2012 at 6:07 PM
    Quoting coffeeaddict72:

Oh, piece of cake. However, it wouldn't load my picture like the first eight times. I secretly believe it didn't like the pics I was choosing. Grrr
This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts