Mom Confessions

Cafe Steph
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.
August 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• littlekitty2002
    August 31, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Hi i'm Kristy and i work a job outside of the home....I wish i had more time at home with my one and only daughter who is 2. I am married and we have 2 cats and a fish and one child....:0)

• ShadyzLady
    September 2, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Hello.... my name is Michele, I'm in my early 30's and am a divorced/engaged mother of 2 little girls, ages 7 & 4. I also have a soon to be stepdaughter, she's 12.

Lookin forward to getting to know you :)

• courtneycra
    September 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM

hi my name is courtney and im from florida, have been married to my other half for 6 years and we have 3 kids together!

• momtolittleones
    September 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM

My name is Diane. I am a Mom of 5, Grandma to one and married to a wonderful man.

• MooNFaeRie30
    September 6, 2011 at 5:13 AM

Hello! I am Marisa. I am married and we have 2 beautiful daughters. I love tattoos, reading and anoything involving Johny Depp.

• whitneylynn13
    September 8, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Hi Im Whitney, Im 19 and me and my fiance, Joey have a beautiful 7 week old baby boy, Austin

• Tabs0902008
    September 10, 2011 at 8:51 PM

HELLOOOO LADIES!! My name is tabitha and i have a lil boy who will be 2 next month =)

• MooNFaeRie30
    September 12, 2011 at 5:59 AM

Hi! My name is Marisa. I am married with 2 daughters. I love reading, music and johnny depp :)

• ShaunnaMichelle
    September 20, 2011 at 3:59 AM

Hello. My name is Shannon. I'm 35 years young. I am married to Chris and we'll celebrate 14 years this year in November. We have two boys together, Jaden (age 11) and Jordan (age 8). I had two previous children, a boy I placed for adoption when I was 17 and a little girl that I lost at full-term when I was 18. We live in Montana. We have tried to move, but we keep coming back. We currently have one pet, a little kitten named Zoe. We are trying to start our own business together. Besides that, I am a full-time student studying for a degree in Psychological and Social Sciences, plus a Business Management Degree. My hobbies include knitting, making jewelry, handmade greeting cards, scrapbooking, sewing, photography, computers, and geocaching. I love answering questions, so if you want to know more, don't hesitate to ask.

• SamNStefanMommy
    September 24, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Hello :) I'm Monica. I have 3 boys, ages 8, 4, and 1. I do daycare 5 days a week for an 11 month old and his 2 year old brother, so I almost always have a houseful of kids. It's crazy, but kinda fun.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Mom Confessions